Horse Training and TrailerFriends
Your Creator 3in1 gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Let youngsters learn building skills while exploring their love of animals with the LEGO® Friends Horse Training and Trailer (41441). This colorful ranch construction toy comes with a car, horse trailer, stables, wheelbarrow, 2 mini-dolls, and a horse toy and a foal figure.
A flying start
This 4+ set is packed with details to ensure youngsters have a great play experience. Each bag of bricks contains a model and character so kids can play as they build! This creative gift also comes with 2 Starter Bricks that give youngsters a partly constructed base for the car and stables.
Top fun for families
4+ sets are a great way for adults to share the building fun with kids. The simple picture instructions are perfect for kids who are only just learning to read, and they can also access digital Instructions PLUS. Available on the LEGO Building Instructions app, it includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools to help the building process. It also lets kids save their progress so they can jump back in anytime.
- Great-value Horse Training and Trailer set (41441) for kids aged 4 and up teaches youngsters to build while having fun caring for animals. Includes a car and stables so there’s lots of ways to play.
- Features LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Emma mini-dolls, a horse toy with a movable head and a foal toy. Each brick bag contains a character, so role-play fun can begin as soon as the first bag’s opened!
- Playset includes a car for the LEGO® Friends to drive, a trailer for the horse, a stable with grooming kit, jumps and a training rein kids can use to teach the horse to walk around the ground.
- Know a youngster aged 4 and up with a sticker chart full of stars? Reward them with a creative gift that entertains for hours and teaches building skills. Makes a great birthday or Christmas gift too!
- The car and trailer measure over 1 in. (5 cm) high and 7 in. (20 cm) long, and the LEGO® Friends ranch building is over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 5 in. (15cm) wide – an ideal size to keep out on display.
- LEGO® 4+ sets come with Starter Bricks to get the construction off to a flying start. Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to building, even for kids who are just learning to read.
- Want to give kids a construction experience that’s even more fun? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! Zoom, rotate, ghost and save modes help make building a breeze.
- 4+ toy playsets provide a fun way for children to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover together the joy of build-and-play fun.
- All new LEGO® toys meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® toy playsets are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.
- August 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loving the horsesI would recommend this to a friend!This Lego set is full of hours of fun. My granddaughter really loves horses. Plus she has a love for Legos. So putting this Lego set together really was fun for both of us. The thing I love about Legos is that the child gets to use their imagination while still having fun. We look forward to many many years of fun and enjoyment with the Lego brand. This set was easy to put together and take apart.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Horse Training and Trailer
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticJadakins |I would recommend this to a friend!What a lovely bit of lego, my little girl loves playing with this. Provides great educational benefits as promotes hand eye coordination, she loved telling me the colours she could see. Loved how this got us to spend some time together as I helped her to put together as she isnt confident but can easily be done by a child on their own. Brings out a child's imagination, will be buying more for Christmas, provides hours of fun and great for development. I love this and so does she!! Definitely recommend for everyone, such a joy listening to her playing happily with itPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Horse Training and Trailer
- July 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ejregio |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very nice starter LEGO set and my 4-year-old had a lot of fun playing with it. It is quite an easy set to build, although, my daughter needed some help from her daddy, but that just added to the fun. The pieces are well made and have fantastic bright colours. Once constructed, the structure are sturdy and can withstand play. The characters that came with the set are adorable, too. Hours of fun to be had with this set. Would be nice to get some additional LEGO Friends sets to add to it as well. Definitely recommend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Horse Training and Trailer
- July 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant!Soph_b86 |I would recommend this to a friend!We're big lego fans in our house, especially lego friends. I usually put kits together on my own but I wanted to do this one with my daughter who is 5. The instructions are simple and easy to follow and she was able to put everything together on her own. As always the kit was complete and everything fitted together perfectly. My daughter does sometimes lose interest quite quickly with lego but this set held her focus for ages and she kept coming back to it too. As always, lego have nailed it, would definitely recommend.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Horse Training and Trailer