This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41615 Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™ play set is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all their iconic details, including the young wizard’s signature round spectacles, lightning scar, Gryffindor™ scarf and black cape with the Gryffindor emblem. The Harry Potter BrickHeadz figure also has a detachable wand and stands on a buildable collector's baseplate for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable Harry Potter™ and Hedwig™ LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters feature decorated eyes and authentic details from the original blockbuster movie Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone, including Harry’s round black spectacles and a magic wand.
- LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Harry Potter™ comes with his own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from the original blockbuster movie Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone, plus many more from your favorite films, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Young Harry Potter™ stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- July 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Loving the brick headsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA great time, easy build, I am puttig together an armada of brick heads, they are cute and a fast build. The main build is very similar from brick head to the next one. The outside details are very cleverly done. Hedwig is smaller in size than Harry, but Harry is the same size as other brick heads. The robes and scarf are well done and the printed scarf is not a sticker, this makes me very happy. If you want to play and don't have a lot of time, brick heads are the way to go.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™
- July 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Magic set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI normally only collect marvel or Star Wars Lego, however having already bought the Jurassic World Owen and blue brickheadz, I saw a preview of the new sets coming soon and was drawn to this set. It doesn’t disappoint! They look great together, instantly recognisable and nice touches are the school badge on Harry and feathers printed on Hedwig the owl. Great value and can see why they sell out of this set so quick! Get it when you see it, don’t dither about it!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™
- October 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Why was this Retired so soon?I would recommend this to a friend!I have always been a long time Potter fan, but have only recently become interested in BrickHeadz. So it made sense that I wanted to start building these characters. Harry and Hedwig was such a tough set to find. Everytime I went into stores they were always sold out, and were also sold out for ages on the LEGO site. And then to find out they had been recently retired?! This caused a HUGE scramble to try and find one ASAP! And thanks to a lovely toy store owner, that was achieved after several disappointments. The build itself was very simple, and both characters looks amazing! It is amazing the detail in both Harry and Hedwig, from the ruffles to her features to Harry's messy hair. I am already planning to buy more and keep going, as they are not too time consuming in a busy life. Great recommendation, if you are able to find the ones that are still available.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™
- July 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0TRULY AMAZING BRICKHEADZ SET!!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge fan of both Harry Potter and LEGO, and I'm delighted that the Wizarding World has returned to the LEGO lineup. 41615 Harry Potter and Hedwig is an absolute jewel, and personally, my favourite Brickheadz set so far [ although the new 41622 Brickheadz Peter Venkman and Slimer is sure to claim that title when it falls into my hands!]. The Hedwig build is simple but pleasing and replicates the iconic owl well. Harry is dressed in a Gryffindor cloak and scarf, and bears his famous scar on his forehead. His hair is captured excellently and achieves a fitting look of scruffiness. I am most satisfied with this set, and it has encouraged me to expand my Brickheadz collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ & Hedwig™