Fire Dragon AttackNINJAGO®
VIP: get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 200 €*Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
Ninja fans will love playing out aerial adventures from season 1 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with the updated Fire Dragon Attack (71753) playset. The impressive dragon toy is ideal for inspiring gripping roleplay action with its posable tail, legs, jaw and wings.
Guaranteed thrills for passionate ninja fans
The toy construction set is packed with 4 cool minifigures: ninjas Kai, Zane and Nya Legacy, plus their fierce enemy Wyplash, for kids to stage epic good vs. evil clashes. New for June 2021, Nya Legacy is a never-seen-before golden, collectible minifigure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO playsets.
Unique toys for imaginative builders
LEGO NINJAGO toys provide kids with an escape to a fantasy world of amazing action where they can team up with their heroes to take on a cast of fearsome villains as they play with a wonderful collection of building kits including mechs, bikes and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Fire Dragon Attack (71753) playset featuring a highly posable dragon toy for imaginative kids to enjoy hours of high-flying adventures.
- Ninja playset includes 4 minifigures from season 1 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninjas Nya, Kai and Zane, plus evil skeletal general Wyplash, all armed with cool weapons.
- The detailed flying dragon toy has a posable jaw, tail, legs and wings, and a saddle on its back for kids to place ninja minifigures when they ride into battles.
- Includes a golden Nya Legacy collectible minifigure with a small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for collectible golden minifigures in 5 other NINJAGO® sets including Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736), X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Ultra Sonic Raider (71739).
- This 563-piece dragon playset is a rewarding building task for kids aged 8 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- Measuring over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide when standing on its back legs with wings spread out, the dragon toy is great for both play and display.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has a stunning collection of building kits to capture kids’ imaginations and help them learn positive values through role-play.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they pull apart consistently every time. Ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so you can be sure kids are in safe hands.
- August 1st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Value, Lacking in Play and Minifigsmseltzer |I would recommend this to a friend!The set is a faithful remaster of a classic build from the first wave of sets. Unfortunately, despite the set’s size and accuracy, limited poses and features make this set somewhat inadequate for play. The dragon itself can only be posed in 2 positions: on all four legs, and on its hind two legs. There is barely any articulation past this point, making it limited even for display. The figures are decent, although I wish we could get a legacy Garmadon in a larger scale set such as this. The build is not complicated, and the set does not fall apart or break easily. It is a good set, but lacking for such a modern one.Play Experience2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Fire Dragon Attack
- August 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nostalgic PerfectionSpidey |I would recommend this to a friend!Alright, so Ninjago is amazing. I’ve been a fan since I was a kid. I still remember when I first saw Kai on the back of a LEGO Club magazine, announcing the theme. Like a lot of people, Kai was instantly my favorite ninja. Obviously, I REALLY wanted Kai’s dragon. Being a kid with no job however, I couldn’t afford the Fire Temple. When I saw this set was coming out I counted down the days and immediately went to my local LEGO store and bought it on its release day. This set is so cool, y’all. The dragon is shredded and so big! It’s so much better than the original and it doesn’t come with a larger build, it’s more accessible. This set is such great value for the price and my childhood dream has come true. The only downside for me was the minifigures. Golden Nya looks great, but I’m not a big fan of the legacy skulkan or Ninja suits. I ordered a Kai DX to place on my dragon though. Anyway, LEGO, if you’re reading this, please make more legacy sets like this! Making an accurate yet more detailed/bigger versions of older sets is so great! Zane’s mech is my other favorite. Jay’s Lightning Dragon next??? Please? :) PS. One piece was bent but I put in for a replacement and I believe it will be coming soon. Thanks!Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Dragon Attack
- July 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great funMarina |I would recommend this to a friend!My son has been loving Lego since he was only 5 years. Now being 15 he still enjoys it. It's good for their minds to follow instructions and it's quite good to keep them busy for some time. Although not actively playing with Lego anymore, he loves the aspect of using your mind to built them. Ninjago is one of his favourite themes from Lego.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Dragon Attack
- June 19th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My son is loving itI would recommend this to a friend!My son has been playing with this all day every day I love to see him being so happyPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Fire Dragon Attack