Connections KitSERIOUS PLAY®
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 85 €*Not a VIP?
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® program is a radical and innovative process designed to enhance business performance through building with LEGO bricks.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Connections Kit is designed for use in conjunction with the Starter Kit (2000414) and the Identity and Landscape Kit (2000430). It supports a group of 10 - 12 workshop participants. It is designed to support 1 – 2 day workshops, participants focus on the relations and connections structure of the business landscape with its network of interdependent factors and explore how the systems responds to change.
- Extensive selection of connecting elements such as spiral tubes, ladders, fences, bridges and strings
- Extensive selection of connectors making it possible to build a large interconnected LEGO model
- Bricks for making10 identical bags containing bricks for the “pencil case” exercise.
- 3 orange plastic sorting trays
If you are a certified LEGO® Serious Play Facilitator and need to purchase quantities greater than the limitations noted on this page, please contact Consumer Services at Customer Service 00-800-5346-5555.
Note: The Connections Kit does not come with any kind of instructor’s manual. Training in how to design and facilitate LEGO SERIOUS PLAY workshops using the Connections Kit can be obtained through the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Community.
- August 30th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You must understandI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is not your typical lego set. It's not here for the entertainment of children. I've used similar lego components/bricks in business meetings with peers and my direct reports. It's an exercise in business team building. The use of lego creates a more relaxed atmosphere where people are more likely to express their thoughts and ideas. Sometimes in business feeling like a kid again can really knock down some barriers and enhance the creative thought process. And this lego product certainly helps do that.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Connections Kit
- June 3rd, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not Bonk Partscathode |I thought this was an assortment of common axle/pin connection pieces for Bionicle/Technic applications. While I was disappointed by this set, an official offering of a job lot of useful small connectors and greeblies would be much appreciated, and highly marketable to immature man-children like myself and many of the denizens of various "grown up" Lego/Bionicle/Technic building groups and organizations. (pic to illustrate exactly what I mean)Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Connections Kit
- February 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0for LSP facilitatorsBalint |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs previously mentioned, this set is for LEGO SERIOUS PLAY. I use this set daily, mostly for work, simply perfect. Only problem that it does not comes wit boxes, only with sorting trays. A box like in education sets would be nice, especially for this price...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Connections Kit
- February 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome parts pack! Not for kids...LoreZyra |I would recommend this to a friend!Great selections of parts with some Technic stuff mixed in. Some duplo parts as well. But this is not intended for kids. I needed a lot of the parts found in this set, so it made sense for me to buy it. It was overall cheaper to buy this new direct from the LEGO group than an aftermarket place. Love the sorting trays! Wished TLG sold those separately.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Connections Kit