City Central AirportCity Central Airport3.333353.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over 45 €.
Take off to adventure at the LEGO® Juniors 10764 City Central Airport! This fun set features an Easy to Build airport terminal with Starter Brick baseplate and wall element, control tower and working conveyor belt. There’s also a baggage cart with 2 trailers and 2 airplanes with Starter Brick bases and space for the pilots, plus a floodlight with space for tools and a fuel truck with fueling station. All LEGO Juniors sets include a simple guide to build and play, to help build confidence in younger children ages 4+. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: 2 pilots, 2 airport workers and a tourist.
- Features an airport terminal with Starter Brick baseplate and wall element, opening door, control tower, radar dish, wind sock and working luggage conveyor belt, floodlight with tool areas, and 4 buildable landing strips.
- Also includes 2 airplanes with Starter Brick bases: a cargo plane with spinning propellers and cargo hold, and a passenger plane with staircase, plus a fuel truck with Starter Brick base and a baggage cart with 2 detachable trailers.
- Accessory elements include 4 orange cones, a wrench, marshalling wand, camera, oil can, flight ticket, package, 3 suitcases, crate, 3 gems, headset, briefcase, croissant and a walkie-talkie, plus 4 buildable landing strips and a fuel cart.
- Load the suitcases and packages on the conveyor belt and turn the wheel to send them to the baggage cart.
- Load the luggage or packages onto the baggage cart and haul them to the planes.
- Spin the propellers on the cargo plane and take off for another delivery.
- Line up on the runway and get ready to take to the skies!
- LEGO® Juniors sets include Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- Airport terminal measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Cargo plane measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Passenger plane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Baggage cart with 2 trailers measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0legokid79 | 14-18This set was the worst set ever. It should be 29$$Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 38 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15City Central Airport
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good for partsEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a set, not my favorite.. as a means to get parts/accessories/mini figures, it’s a good one. It seems to be a bit on the expensive side because everything you build is small. So it doesn’t seem like a lot but you actually do get quite a bit of parts. Plus 5 mini figures. You figure you buy 3 figs for $10 at the Lego store.. so if you are getting 5 here that’s already $16 right there in figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45City Central Airport
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0We love this kit!librarianmom | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe love this kit! It's perfect for my 3 1/2 year old. It has a variety of elements and was simple for him to put together himself.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55City Central Airport