Get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 200 €*Learn more
Kids can transport up to 3 LEGO® City Great Vehicles toy cars with the LEGO City Car Transporter (60305). This articulated transporter features a double-decker trailer with a raisable upper deck and working rear ramp. Kids also get a cool muscle car to transport, plus truck driver and motorist minifigures to kickstart the fun.
Exciting building set for kids aged 5 and up
This car transporter playset comes with easy-to-follow building instructions that provide younger LEGO builders with a satisfying, independent build-and-play experience – so your little truck driver will be on the road in no time!
LEGO City Great Vehicles – Cool toys for kids
Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines, and with LEGO City Great Vehicles building sets they get to explore them up close, with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended, imaginative play.
- Treat your everyday hero to this exciting LEGO® City Car Transporter (60305) building set, with cool toy vehicles and fun characters that will take imaginative role play into the fast lane.
- What's in the box? All kids need to create a toy car transporter and a cool muscle car with a removable roof, plus truck driver and motorist minifigures.
- Kids can raise and lower the trailer's upper deck and rear ramp to load and transport up to 3 LEGO® City Great Vehicles cars, including the cool muscle car included with this set.
- Makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the LEGO® City car transporter toy measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessory elements in this set include a broom and a wrench.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools for young builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles playsets nurture kids’ physical skills and confidence with feature-rich models and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety.
- February 23rd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice set but need some tweaksEsema42 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfInteresting vehicles in cool color scheme, with high play value. But as collector I think there is some things to improve. Truck has no proportions(I think is too small, compare to trailer and car) also is lacking exhausts, seat for driver and doors. The trailer has not enough wheels for its size in my opinion. Connection for trailer is different than in other sets, there is no way to use the trailer with trucks from other sets, I wish there is one system for that like in older sets. But it's a modeller whining;-) In general I like the set, I really wish that City line will get finally a train set with car transport car(;-)) to go together with that productPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Car Transporter
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super Fun!I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Car Transporter was fun and exciting to build. My boys had a blast building it with their Dad. The set comes with the Transporter, three Lego City Vehicles, the Driver, and a Sports Car. The trailer can be lowered to allow the cars to be driven up on to the deck of the transporter. The raised to the deck so the driver can transport them. My boys had a great experience with this lego set. Once it's built the set is very durable and stays together.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Car Transporter
- January 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great lego toy that still gets played withI would recommend this to a friend!My son who is nine put this together mostly by himself. He did ask for a little bit of help a couple of times but overall he did it on his own. He enjoyed putting it together - the instructions were easy to understand and helpful with the pictures provided to make sure he was putting pieces in the right place. After it was put together he still plays with it. One thing he did mention was that he would have liked to have at least one more car to put on the transporter. Overall I would definitely recommend this lego set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Was this helpful?55Car Transporter
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun..Chris420 |I would recommend this to a friend!We had so much fun putting this together. I really like how the pieces were packaged. Which helped with organization and allowing to be able to focus on certain pieces first. Building was so much fun, a little challenging but not difficult at all. Once we finished we both were so surprised we did it. Then my child played and decided to take a part then re put it back together. Overall we had a blast, quality time to spend together and lots of laughs. I definitely recommend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Car Transporter