Enjoy some quality time recreating a famous Dubai landmark with the LEGO® Architecture Burj Khalifa (21055) construction set. Rising gracefully from the desert, the 2,716.5-feet-tall (828 meters), 160-story Burj Khalifa was the world’s tallest building on completion in 2010 and this impressive LEGO interpretation beautifully captures its instantly recognizable architectural details.
A wonderful gift idea for LEGO fans, Dubai residents and visitors, and all admirers of this ‘living wonder’, this building kit delivers an immersive, rewarding building experience and yields an eye-catching display piece for any home or workplace.
Welcome to LEGO Architecture
LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world’s best-known buildings, monuments and cities. From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, there's something for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Build and display a detailed model of Dubai’s spectacular Burj Khalifa building with this LEGO® Architecture construction set (21055).
- Authentic architectural details of the Burj Khalifa are beautifully reproduced in LEGO® bricks. The base with a nameplate completes a conversation-starting display piece.
- The included booklet contains information about the design and history of this landmark building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- A cool, creative gift idea for ages 16 and up, including LEGO® fans, Dubai residents and visitors, and any admirers of the magnificent architectural achievement that is the Burj Khalifa.
- Measuring over 15 in. (39 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep, this 333-piece buildable model makes an eye-catching centerpiece for any home or workplace.
- Thinking of buying this as a gift for someone new to LEGO® construction sets? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions so they can build with confidence.
- Collectible LEGO® Architecture models of iconic landmarks and city skylines offer a variety of rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect securely every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet rigorous global safetystandards.
- November 22nd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Missed opportunity :'(Dani44 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat build but this identicle re-release version had a excellent opportunity to reflect and improve largely on the older version. Could easily of been improved by a better designed build (inspiration from product feedback) or being more accurate with newer pieces/building techniques. But instead the designers went with just 'copypasta'. Best to just get the old 21031one, more likely for a better price.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrs 9 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Burj Khalifa
- September 8th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0NOT NEW!Nicnic57 |Purchased for: SelfThis is just a re-release of quite a poor set, not in the same class as Empire State or Statue of Liberty.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Burj Khalifa
- September 16th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0A lazy resurrection of 21031BabyDog |Purchased for: SelfLego designers have really got lazy if a resurrection of a previously lacklustre set is all they can do. They've given no thought to all those resellers that are now stuck with pallets of 21031 that they can't shift due to yet another re-box. C'mon Lego, you can do better than this. How about a smaller Taj Mahal, Sydney Harbour Bridge, smaller Tower Bridge, larger Eiffel Tower, Japanese pagoda, need I go on?Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Burj Khalifa
- January 27th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Poor setNEquine |Purchased for: SelfI love the Architecture range but this has got to be the poorest set I have bought... and after costing a small fortune to buy too! The build started off fine enough until it came time to add in the side panels - either I have done something seriously wrong but I can't get them to go flush, they hang off at an angle. I have about a dozen bits missing too, so I am currently waiting for those missing parts to arrive before I can finish constructing it.29 January 2021Morgan, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. If something on your set seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause issues throughout the rest of the build. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should or would like one of our experts to take a look, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Burj Khalifa