This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41629 Boba Fett™ construction character is fun to build using LEGO bricks that recreate all his iconic details, including his green and red helmet, blaster and antenna. The rogue bounty hunter also stands on a buildable collector's baseplate with BrickHeadz logo for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable Boba Fett™ LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character features authentic details from the original blockbuster Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back movie, including green and red helmet, blaster and antenna.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from the Star Wars saga, TV series, games and comics.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- October 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Amalgamation of Fascinating, Compact ArtI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNever in my life have I seen such a dirty yet beautiful illegal technique used in a set like this. For building the head of Boba Fett, there are vertically laid studs interlocking with a panel and reverse studs held together by friction. I couldn't stop smiling while I finished these steps and chose to write this review. I'm slightly biased towards how cool Boba Fett is as a character but this Brickheadz rendition is nearly perfect. Most fun I have had in a long time building a LEGO set and the price per part is incredible, including the printed triangle tiles.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Boba Fett™
- October 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'No disintegrations..'I would recommend this to a friend!Boba Fett was supposedly the best bounty hunter in the galaxy and has a massive fan following. The LEGO designers have chosen to re-create his Return of the Jedi costume and Fett is one of the most complex BrickHeadz released. Building the body breaks with the typical BrickHeadz style, and instead of layering lots of bricks you build an internal frame. The colour scheme is excellent and the movie-accurate printing is awesome - like the dent on the front of the helmet, or the yellow side striping. Another authentic detail is a brick-built jet-pack on the back of the figure. 41629 Boba Fett is a big improvement over the exclusive one available at a comic-con last year and one of the best in the Star Wars BrickHeadz range.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Boba Fett™
- November 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0cndemers |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI guess I'm starting to funel my futur paychecks in brickheads, love them thoPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Boba Fett™
- December 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love himSuzakin |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOne of the characters that I like from star wars. AwesomePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Boba Fett™