Your little superhero will feel like they are in the Marvel Avengers: Endgame movie with this exciting 76144 Hulk Helicopter Rescue LEGO® set. There are so many ways to play with the Avengers’ helicopter, featuring 2 triple stud shooters and a cool function to drop the Hulk onto enemies, plus the Chitauri’s Marvel Leviathan creature and stud-shooting flyer for aerial battles.
Role-play action! A great gift for kids, it includes 4 minifigures for role-play action, including Rescue (aka Pepper Potts) with 2 Power Blasts and Black Widow with 2 batons to fight the Chitauri. The Hulk big figure and his Infinity Gauntlet glove with collectible Infinity Stones add even more creative storytelling options.
Marvel Avengers thrills! LEGO Marvel Avengers playsets open up a thrilling universe of role-play adventures. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, superhero fans can recreate movie scenes, dream up their own stories or simply display the supercool models.
- Kids can role-play as Rescue, Black Widow and Hulk with a missile-shooting helicopter building toy and reimagine Marvel Avengers: Endgame battle scenes against 2 enemy Chitauri and a posable Leviathan!
- Includes 4 minifigures, a cool Hulk action figure, a helicopter with triple stud shooters and function to drop Hulk into battle, plus the Chitauris’ Leviathan and stud-shooting flyer to stage epic aerial encounters.
- Rescue aka Pepper Potts has Power Blasts for action play and Hulk comes with the Infinity Gauntlet glove with 4 collectible Infinity Stones – the other Infinity Stones are in the Avengers Compound Battle (76131) set.
- With cool action figures and models that are fun to build and great for solo or group play, this popular 482-piece building toy makes a brilliant gift for kids aged 8+.
- The helicopter building toy measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide, and all the models and characters combine brilliantly with other LEGO® Marvel sets for even more superhero role-play action.
- No batteries required – this Marvel Avengers playset is made with LEGO® bricks and powered purely by kids’ free-thinking creativity, so their superhero stories never run out of energy!
- It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can open the box and start building the models straight away.
- LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own rigorous quality criteria to ensure that the bricks are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – no superpowers required!
- April 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FunLegobuyer658 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my 10 year old son after he built it he said he really enjoyed it. The best bit has to be the way hulk who is in a very cool detailed costume can drop from the helicopter and take out the villains such are included. Also in the side there are shooters what work well. All the mini figures were really well detailed. The cockpit of the helicopter opens up and the little wings fold up and down. The only bad thing was that 1 piece was missing which isn’t a big deal but would be nice if that didn’t happen. But other than that it was great.22 April 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing a piece. Usually you’ll find it stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the part hasn’t appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue
- December 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One for the collectionDavidk23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall a great set to buy , good playability for the younger ones and a lot of spare shooters for when you inevitably loose the things. Excellent detail in both the tony stark nanite infinity gauntlet and in pepper pots new suit The gauntlet itself was a nice addition to my infinity LEGO saga the only let down is again LEGO split the infinity stones however if you’ve brought all the sets then you have enough for a show down of both gauntlets Overall one of my new faves :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue
- December 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wow...ryans63 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI find the set quite interesting: for it has nothing to do with Endgame yet still blows me away with the carefully chosen Minifigures and color scheme. I would definitely recommend this to others!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue
- July 5th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0No chance based on EndgameJohnSB001 | 25-34I doubt Lego was trying to base this set on something and instead said 'kids like things that fly, build something that flies.' Its a shame because this will probably be the last endgame set we get. Give us adults more than statues and mosaics. I want quality, adult level, accurate super hero sets. I bought this set just for the Rescue armor. It looks cool with the color scheme, but I dislike the new head mold. Please go back to the original that looks much better. This makes the figures look juniorized. I get it may be necessary for the small sets for kids, but this is a larger one and clearly Lego knew this figure was the main draw so...? Star Wars gets elaborate head molds, all I am asking is we keep the good one from 2012 and not go backwards in accuracy and function. There are other things in this set but all of it went to the "insta scrap" pile. Usually I keep all superhero figs built and on display but so far rescue is the only one still built and a couple months or so of having this set. Honestly I haven't even taken hulk out of the inner plastic. I have so many other generic Hulks I just don't need/want more unless they give us more articulate big figs, which is way overdue. The helicopter I did build and tear down in less than a day. I disliked the side flaps and how many gaps there were. I now have way more dark blue than I could ever want. Please lego I don't remember avergenes marrying dark blue. Please spice the color palate up.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue