Complete secret missions with the agile, high-speed Air Blazer helicopter, featuring spinning main rotor and tail rotor, tinted cockpit, large engines, rear landing light and a red and black color scheme. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Seaplane or a Catamaran.
- Features a high-tech, agile design with large spinning main rotor, spinning tail rotor, tinted cockpit, large engines and a rear landing light.
- Check out the cool red and black color scheme.
- Spin the huge main rotor and tail rotor and take to the sky.
- Easy three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration.
- This set includes over 100 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Seaplane or a Catamaran.
- Air Blazer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Seaplane measures over 1” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Catamaran measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- February 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice 102 Pieces LegoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCool Air Blazer Helicopter that can be rebuilded into a Seaplane or a CatamaranPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Air Blazer
- February 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great BlazerI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty cool Air Blazer and other nice two figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Air Blazer
- June 9th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice set overallI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor $10, this is a very nice, simple set. I bought it for the helicopter, which was a quick and easy build. The red, black, and white color scheme looks very nice on my desk, and the detail in the engines is very well done. The only thing I do not like about this set is that the helicopter does not come with landing gear. I feel it is incomplete with out some kind of landing struts or wheels.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Air Blazer
- July 6th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A solid little chopperI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a set that exceeded my expectations. I wasn’t that excited by the box initially, but as I went through the main build, I was constantly impressed by how solid it was and how satisfying it was to put together, and by the end of it I had a much more favourable impression of this little helicopter. The cockpit and turbines are nice details, but the greatest strength of this build is just how incredibly solid and stable it is. This set does not accommodate minifigures, so it doesn’t fit in particularly well with the City line, but on its own it doesn’t really need them. There are a few moving components, but spinning the rotor is the only real play feature, though that’s probably enough for a set of this size. As mentioned, the build is quite solid, so it will likely survive the inevitable drops and crashes of young flyers! This is a very straightforward build that should pose no difficulties in construction. Due to how tight the build is though, getting it apart is a bit trickier than putting it together, and a brick separator will definitely help! I’m a big fan of these creator sets. You can enjoy this one as a stand-alone, making it a good gift for someone who doesn’t have any/much LEGO or as a nice complement to your bucket of creator bricks.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Air Blazer