Celebrate an icon of Italian designEmbrace "La Dolce Vita" with the new LEGO® Fiat 500.
Vintage character. Italian style.Build and display an icon with the exclusive new LEGO® Fiat 500.
Small but mighty
Open the back hatch to reveal the rear mounted, air-cooled engine.
Under the Tuscan sun
Roll back the roof and enjoy the Italian countryside.
All roads lead to Rome
Don't forget a spare tire for the cobblestone streets.
Ride in style
See details like the gear stick, hand brake and reclining front seats.
Channel your inner Michelangelo
Celebrate a style icon with your own works of art.
Postcard from Positano
Pack your suitcase and drive down the Amalfi coast.
This LEGO® Creator Expert Fiat 500 model car (10271) recreates a true icon of classic automotive design. Teenagers and adult fans will enjoy the challenging building experience offered by this model kit based on the Fiat 500F legend from the late ‘60s, and will appreciate all the authentic LEGO brick details, such as the luggage rack with suitcase, detailed interior, and opening roof, doors, hood and tailgate. To complete the Italian theme, this classic model car also includes a folding easel with a paintbrush, palette and small ‘painting’ of the car in front of the famous Colosseum in Rome.Building toys that bring passion to life
LEGO Creator Expert building kits are for adults and teenagers with a passion. From classic model cars and authentic buildings to fairground rides and other objects of desire, Creator Expert advanced LEGO sets offer a world of nostalgia, escapism, self-expression, pure enjoyment and surprise. Oh, and kids sometimes also use them as toys!
- Recreate a taste of ‘La Dolce Vita’ with an advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Fiat 500 model car brimming with Italian flair and LEGO brick details that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This model kit features a luggage rack, suitcase, detailed interior, engine, spare wheel and opening roof, doors, hood and tailgate. There’s even a ‘painting’ of the car by the Colosseum to complete the Italian feel.
- This advanced set is part of an amazing collection of authentic LEGO® model cars and other iconic objects of desire that offer relaxing ‘me time’ building and impressive display centerpieces.
- More experienced teenage and adult builders will love to receive this 960-piece Fiat 500 model car as a birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11 cm (4.5 inches) high, 24 cm (9.5 inches) long and 11 cm (4.5 inches) wide, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a collection of LEGO® sets.
- While toy cars run on batteries, this collector's item runs on pure imagination and creativity.
- The included building instructions recreate the look and feel of the original promotional material, with fun facts about the real car, history of the Fiat company and an interview with the LEGO® designer of this classic car model.
- LEGO® Creator Expert building kits for adults and teenagers are challenging builds based on things people are passionate about, such as classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and much more.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure all of our advanced LEGO sets meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- March 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MagnificoRoJack | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Fiat 500 kit is a masterpiece of detail and fun. From the working retractable sunshade to the adorable easel and paint palette, the car is lacking no details. Typical perfect LEGO instructions led to a fun and quick build. My favorite kit to date! If you are looking for a fun kit don’t delay to add this wonderful kit to your collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fiat 500
- May 14th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Disappointing Brick Colour VariationLegoDad65 | 55-64Purchased for: SelfI was really looking forward to owning and building this model having owned several Fiat cars, including a 500. The build itself was interesting and a little challenging for some parts. In the end I was left feeling rather disappointed with the finished model. A small number of the yellow bricks and tiles are a different shade to the main pale colour. I've had sets with brick colour variations before but these have generally been on large buildings when it kind of looks ok, but on a car that's supposed to have a uniform colour it just stands out and looks odd. Some of the pale yellow curved tiles are thin and the darker tiles underneath show through. Again this looks odd. The gaps between bricks are quite uneven, so don't be deceived by the perfect product photos on the website. I've requested some replacement tiles but they are the wrong shade too. I'll request some more but in hope more than expectation that they will be the right colour. You can and should do so much better than this Lego.16 June 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're really sorry to hear this. You might see some slight variation in color because our parts are made in batches, but it should only be a minor difference. If you have parts that are very different shades, head over to LEGO.build/Service-BV to request replacements.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Fiat 500
- March 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute car, with a bit flawOlaiMG16 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally nice design with good details, and the colour is adorable. However, the gaps between bricks are quite obvious and disturbing. And some yellow bricks are darker than the others, fabrication fault?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fiat 500
- June 22nd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Would be perfect if not for low quality pieceslegobuilder29 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis was a really beautiful build and intricately well designed model, true to LEGO's usual standards. I wish I could say the same for its pieces - unfortunately, these don't seem to be of the same quality as the build at all. The finished look was ruined by outer pieces that were so faded they appeared translucent, so much that you can actually see the pieces sitting underneath them. My family and I are big Lego fans/collectors and we've never seen this in a Lego set before. Also, on the sides of the car, especially the doors, the yellow colours are very inconsistent and of different shades, giving it quite a messy look. At first I thought maybe this was done on purpose but then compared it to the LEGO images showcased on this page which make it appear it's all exactly the same shade, and which look a LOT better than the real thing. It's such a shame as this set would have been really perfect if not for these low quality pieces damaging the outside look.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Fiat 500