A-wing Starfighter™Star Wars™
Backorders accepted, will ship by 27 May 2021
Inspire memories of the classic Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie with this cool Ultimate Collectors Series LEGO® A-wing Starfighter (75275) building set! The sleek, arrowhead shape is beautifully reproduced in LEGO bricks and fans will appreciate authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons and new-for-May-2020 removable canopy on the cockpit.
Cool display piece
A testing building challenge for ages 18+ to enjoy solo or with friends and family, this model comes with a display stand, information plaque and an A-wing Pilot minifigure. And look out for other collectible build-and-display models, including the Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
Universe of excitement!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars™ universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is its most successful theme, with building sets that make great birthday, Christmas or surprise gifts for fans of all ages.
- Create a stunning display with the first-ever LEGO® Ultimate Collector Series version of the A-wing Starfighter (75275) from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring a new-for-January-2020 removable cockpit canopy!
- Star Wars™ fans will love authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons. Also includes an adjustable display stand, information plaque and A-wing Pilot character to complete a striking Star Wars centerpiece.
- This A-wing LEGO® set is part of the Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series (UCS). Also check out the brilliant Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277) build-to-display models.
- This 1,673-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set offers a fun, rewarding challenge for Star Wars fans aged 18+, and makes a fantastic birthday gift, Christmas present or special occasion surprise.
- Measuring 10.5” (27cm) high including display stand, 16.5” (42cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide, this collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter model is bound to make a big impression displayed at home or in the office.
- This battery-free building set is a peaceful way for adults to unwind after a hard day at work. Forget your worries for a while, find your building Zen and create an incredible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing model!
- Thinking of buying this A-wing Starfighter model kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- There is a huge variety of LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets to delight fans of all ages, whether they want to play out famous movie scenes, create their own epic stories or just build and display the awesome models.
- You won’t need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this cool Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in any galaxy!).
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A-Wing(ing) StarfighterSomar0209 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been building LEGO sets since I was 7 years old. I have them all over my old childhood room and in my current home in Spain. I even got my partner hooked on LEGO sets. :) I got this particular set for Christmas 2020. I decided to build it over 11 days, as there are 11 bags in the set. I had such a great, relaxing time building this set. To even make it more fun, I set a time-lapse camera above to capture the building fun. The most difficult part was bag 1, as it set up the body of the ship. As the days went on, each bag was an easy 25-30 minute built. The set has a few stickers, like on the glass cockpit and the engines. The set comes with a mini-figure, holding a blaster. Overall, I really enjoyed this build. It gave me a routine these few days and I took pride in building it. The only thing I would like to complain about is the downloadable instructions. They could have a higher resolution. I have an iPad Pro and when I zoomed in, the instructions were not as clear as I would like. I know I could have used the instructions that came in the box, but I did not want to get the instructions dirty. On a more personal note, thank you LEGO for building such cool, awesome products. I cannot wait to get my first set in 2021!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 11 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™
- May 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun build, EXTREMELY difficultStarWarsFan327 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe UCS A Wing is the hardest build I have ever built. I previously built the UCS Slave 1, UCS Tie Fighter, UCS 75181 Y Wing and even the very difficult UCS 10240 X Wing. The A Wing was on a completely different challenge level than the other UCS sets I've previously built, which makes sense for the first 18+ UCS set. If you want a big challenge, then this is the set for you. The one major criticism I give this set is there are STICKERS on the custom-made canopy. Why would Lego make a custom-made piece that still requires stickers? The canopy should have been made with the markings painted on, evading the need of stickers that eventually peel off. The UCS Tie Fighter and all other TIE Fighters receive custom prints for the windows and canopies that do not require stickers to complete the final build. However, the A Wing, as well as other UCS sets like the 10240 X Wing and the 75181 Y Wing still need stickers on their canopies, despite the canopies being custom made for the set. Since Lego requesting stickers on the custom canopy, I decided to not even put on the stickers on the canopy, which have the potential to peel off the build or look sloppy if placed on incorrectly.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45A-wing Starfighter™
- June 12th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful Model, Complex BuildTWood68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you ever want to test someone's ability to pay attention to details, have them build this set. Its not difficult as long as you carefully study each step. The only tricky part of the build was adhering the decals to the canopy. I had to apply and re-apply several times before I got them positioned properly. I would have given this set 5 stars if the canopy was painted instead of using decals. One good thing though, they give you two sets of canopy decals. So if you mess up, you have a backup set. The only other complaint I have is the fit of the canopy. The front doesn't quite fit flush with the hull. Overall, its a beautiful model and I enjoy looking at it on my shelf. Its a bit overpriced, but I feel that way about most LEGO sets.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45A-wing Starfighter™
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego you son of a brick, got me hooked again.JamesC | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first set I've bought in years, I bought the set as something to do in the pre Christmas lockdown to cure the boredom. I couldn't quite justify spending £650 on the Millennium Falcon which I'm still really wanting to buy, I'm not sure I have anywhere to put it though! So I went with the A-Wing for now, and I don't regret buying it at all! It was great fun to build, with a very intricate and technical design encompassing lot's of lego technic underneath and lots of smooth parts on the outside giving it a very sleek look. Can't recommend it enough, definitely reignited my passion for lego, still eyeing up that Falcon...Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™