Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO® Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever created—in fact, with 7,500 pieces it’s one of our biggest LEGO models, period! This amazing LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details that Star Wars fans of any age could wish for, including intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy. Remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This amazing model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!
- Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
- Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
- Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
- Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
- Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
- Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
- This model includes 7,500 pieces.
- Also includes an informational fact plaque.
- Features a new-for-October-2017 cockpit canopy element.
- Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.
For this item FedEx will require an in-person direct signature at the time of delivery. FedEx will make three (3) delivery attempts before returning the shipment to LEGO. At which point, we ask that you please contact Consumer Services to discuss reshipping the item, or sending it to an alternative address where a signature can be obtained.
*Please be advised that for the “LEGO® STAR WARS™ MILLENNIUM FALCON™ #75192 (“Product”) the following additional terms and conditions shall apply for Product exchange: Always subject to applicable federal or state law, any request for exchange of the Product (“Return Product”) with another Product (“New Product”) is subject to you providing LEGO with a valid credit card as security for LEGO receiving the Return Product. If LEGO has not received the Return Product within 30 days of the date where LEGO has shipped the New Product to you, LEGO will charge the full purchase price listed at the time of shipment on shop.LEGO.com/US to your credit card. Please provide track and trace information to Customer Service to allow LEGO to track your shipment of the Return Product.
- April 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego Set ever. A+++++I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far the best Lego I’ve ever bought. It was a bit of a challenge which I like. There’s almost no repetition which I love. I hate sets that are symmetrical where you’re doing the same thing over and over. This set was definitely not like that. It has amazing detailing like most of the other UCS models. I really like that you can change the satellite and characters to match the movies it’s been in. Definitely my favourite Lego to date.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 19 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- January 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We're gonna need a bigger table...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn a word... magnificent. This set truly is a masterpiece! It took me just over 26 hours to build over the course of 7 days but boy was it worth it! 10/10 for a collector. 2/10 for a kid as you can't really play with this but I mean come on... it weighs just over 13kg...you can't exactly swoosh it around! P.s. Google effermans Milenium falcon ucs stand. P.p.s thank you lego for the best lego set EVER!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- January 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0YT-1300 Under ConstructionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was lucky enough to find a very small window that this was available right before Christmas and so, about 25% through, I have decided to write my review. I’ve hit that point in the build where I am tired of following instructions and decided that I needed to write this review, be creative for a little while, and build something of my own. Therefore, I spent the last 6 hours building a construction site out of the pieces I am supposed to use in the next step. I still think it worth it, even knowing that I going to have to tear it all down in a few minutes. There are too many pictures of completed models anyways. This build and it has been super fun so far. I am finding the level of detail amazing and surprising at some of the things which were included. I was not expecting to find the gun that pops out of the bottom of the ship for that one scene on Hoth but there it is! I like it when old pieces are repurposed as parts of a new model. Keep your eyes open; there is definitely something which looks suspiciously like a jackhammer somewhere on the hull. Sadly, no barrels, washtubs, or wheels used were for engines. I for one loved those on some of the other sets and I really hope that Lego never goes down the road of making custom pieces for absolutely everything. The characters included are great and Chewy’s bowcaster even shoots little red things. I didn’t expect to find a projectile weapon ever since Lego discontinued those cannons that fired cannon balls back in the ‘80’s. Speaking of cannons, you might have noticed that my shipwrights look a little bit like men out of time. Which reminds me that I need to break all of that down and move on.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- January 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Must Build for any STAR WARS or LEGO FanAmar |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start by saying that I was intimidated by sheer size of this build. However, I knew I needed to to this. Over the holidays I spent approx 3-4 hours each day for 9 days building the Falcon (see photos). I have to say the experience was amazing and seeing the Millennium Falcon come together was a truly fantastic experience. I found a piece that was puzzling and wondered if the LEGO engineers and designers made a mistake - would loved to know if this is true. It is part 4211444 and installed on page 136 (section 297). Not sure why its there, anyone? BTW - the amount of time could have been reduced, however, I elected to make my Falcon read LEGO straight down the middle and LEGO read left on the leftside and right on the rightside. It made the build longer but I just had to do it :-) Having finished this was by far the best LEGO experience I have had and I want to give thanks to the LEGO designers and engineers that put this set together. Awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™