- LEGO® Shark Suit Guy Key Chain
Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
LEGO® Shark Suit Guy Key ChainLEGO® Shark Suit Guy Key Chain2.8182511.
Average rating2.8out of 5 stars
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Dive into adventure with your very own Shark Suit Guy at your side! Attach the authentic LEGO® minifigure to your backpack or keys using the sturdy metal ring and make a splash wherever you go!
- Features a Shark Suit Guy minifigure on a sturdy metal ring and chain.
- Minifigure is not detachable from metal chain.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
36% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating2.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
- in 30 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Fin missingLegoBatdad | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPurchased this awesome Lego Sharkman key chain on a Saturday in NYC Rockefeller Center store and by Tuesday the fin fell off and went missing. So disappointed to already have a cool key chain half built16 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! That won't do. Get in touch with our Customer Service team at LEGO.com/Service; they'd be happy to help get your shark swimming again.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Shark Suit Guy Key Chain
- in 14 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0:( very sadKhong | 19-24my shark lego man was given to me as a present from a very special person and the fin has fallen off :( the shark will be swimming lop-sided now :(
Response from LEGO SHOP22 November 2019Jenny, Customer ServiceOh no! Shark man shouldn't be swimming lop-sided! Get in touch with our friendly brick experts at LEGO.Build/Service. They'll be happy to help your shark man to swim straight!Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Shark Suit Guy Key Chain
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0cutecochlea23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!mine has sentimental value because my girlfriend bought it for me. I love it. My car has a fin on the top so it matches and it means a lot to me. It also works well as a fidget kind of toy.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Shark Suit Guy Key Chain
- in 18 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Bit IronicVicJames | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs plenty of people already mentioned this figure tends to loose his arms. It’s a bit ironic given he is dressed as a shark... Anywho, lost his arms a few times, found them again, but lost them one too many times, now he only has one. It’s not really his fault; his fins curve outward and catch easily on stuff.
Response from LEGO SHOP18 November 2019Céline, Customer ServiceIronic indeed! We'd better stop him from swimming in circles... Get in touch with our shark experts at LEGO.Build/Service. They'd be happy to ensure smooth swimming from here on!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Shark Suit Guy Key Chain