Battle of AtlantisBattle of Atlantis4.0909511.
Team up with Aquaman™ and the Atlantean guards to stop the super-jumping Parademon™ stealing the Mother Box in this all-action LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes Battle of Atlantis set. The underwater Atlantis scene features a grand arch to knock over with the Parademon’s Super Jumper. Also includes the Mother Box and 4 minifigures with assorted weapons to add to the role-play battle fun.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Aquaman™ (with new-for-August-2017 scale armor decoration), a Parademon™ and 2 Atlantean guards.
- The Atlantis scene features a grand arch to knock over with the Parademon’s Super Jumper, 2 pillars with reed elements and seaweed elements.
- Also includes the Mother Box on a base.
- Weapons include Aquaman's 2 Power Blasts and trident, the Parademon's stud shooter and the Atlantis guards' Atlantean PlasmaGuns.
- Accessory elements include the Parademon's Super Jumper and foil wings.
- Atlantis scene measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Mother Box and base measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 12 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Under The Sea AdventureBigmikeone | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI appreciate smaller sets with lots of details. This set was easy to build and fun. There are only four stickers to apply and they made the bricks look great. The four mini figures are excellent with attention payed to detail. You really feel like you are 'under the sea' when looking at this completed set. If it wasn't for Lego being a true collectible ... I would think about putting it in my aquarium. It is easy to visualize fish swimming in between the columns. I think this set creates a good play experience and is worth every penny because of the four mini figs.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Battle of Atlantis
- in 4 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Justice League: Battle of Atlantis SetDarthRevan1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The Battle of Atlantis set is the smallest of the three Justice League sets. It has 197 parts, contains 4 minifigures and retails for $24.99 CAD. Minifigures: 1. Aquaman: The Jason Momoa Aquaman is a fanatastic figure to obtain. He has a new hairpiece which is very nicely textured and has white printing on the front. The face resembles Momoa and every detail is captured perfectly down to his eyebrows. One side has a stern expression but the other side has white pupils and a screaming or angry expression. The torso is gold coloured and has copper and reflective gold printing. It is also very intricately printed and has his trademark A belt. The legs are dark green and have some gold printing as well. Aquaman is armed with a trident in an exclusive p pearl dark grey colour. 2. and 3. Atlantean Guards: The guards are IMO better than Aquaman. They have a new mold for their helmet which has scales molded on its side. The faces underneath are also a surprise: Anakin Skywalker and Legolas's faces. The torso detailing is similar to Aquaman's but has abs and armour detailing. The legs continue the armour detailing down to the toe. Each guard is armed with a harpoon gun in white with 2 cones attached to form a powerful gun. 4. Parademon: The parademon has the orangish yellow and dark blue colour scheme. The face has huge red eyes and an angry expression. The back of the head has blue flesh peeking through. The torso is printed in orangish yellow but has light yellow detailing. Its chest is exposed revealing his ribs which is done in blue as well. The legs are dark blue and have more flesh exposed as well. The demon comes with 2 sets of wings similar to Hawkman from 2015. Its armed with a simple black stud shooter. Build: The build consists of possibly an entrance to Atlantis. There is a central entrance flanked by two arches and two pillars on either side which are stickered. On top of the arch are two of the Nexo Knights pointed pieces forming a triangular dome. The pieces are in an exclusive trans-light blue and dark pearl grey colours. Behind the dome is an area to store the Motherbox. On either side of the arch are two smaller pillars which can be knocked over. There are also spots to place the guards on either of the smaller pillars. A few stickers are used to provide some additional details on the pillars. Green algae pieces are used to give an underwater effect. Peppered through the builds are 1x1 glow-in-the-dark studs. Additionally, a very small base is created out of sand green parts to hold the Motherbox. The build for the box is simple but has a 2x2 exclusive printed tile. Overall: The set is perfect for the minifigures but the build is very lacking. Perhaps another copy of the set could complete the build. 3 exclusive figures for a $25 set is not bad. I enjoy the new Aquman and am glad that he made an appearance in an inexpensive set. The set is not without flaws but is inarguably the best out of the three sets for its price and figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 28 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Battle of Atlantis
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Aquaman So Far!KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this Lego for myself to complete my Justice League collection. Aquaman's minifigure is by far the best version of Aquaman I've seen, with his beard, highlights in his long hair, and closely resembling the new Justice League movie's version of Aquaman. Closer to the movie release date, this minifigure will likely cost $15 or more making him well worth the purchase with this set! A bonus I didn't expect was the glow-in-the-dark pieces found on the Atlantean pillars, it was a pleasant surprise! Also the Atlantean guards were very cool and I'm unaware of other sets which contain underwater guards & their cool helmets. So if you're a collector looking for an awesome Aquaman, a kid who wants an underwater set, or someone in between this is a well priced! It comes with 4 minifigures and a good playable set you can continue using as a background or to play with. I highly recommend this Aquaman set A+Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Battle of Atlantis
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Minifigures!LordSpinjitzu | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!The main reason to get this set alone, is for the minifigures in my opinion. The Aquaman figure is awesome and looks just like the actor portraying him. The Atlantean guards are nice too, especially the helmets, and it's a great set to get the rare yellow Parademon. The only other set to get it in is the Flying Fox set. The Atlantis build is nice, I really enjoy the Mother Box and it's stand, but other than that, not so much. It's design really well, but I think a bigger Atlantis set would've been nicer to see than a small one. Oh well, hopefully we'll get more sets like these when the Aquaman movie comes out.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55Battle of Atlantis