Launch an attack on the Stone Army warriors' base camp with Cole RX's Rock Roader, featuring large rubber offroader wheels with full suspension, a 6-stud rapid shooter, spinning driller and Lil' Nelson's detachable turret with golden swords. The base camp has a disc shooter and the 2 Stone Army warriors are equipped with an Elemental Blade and stud-shooting crossbow to boost the battle role-play options. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Cole RX (with a special outfit and hood), Lil' Nelson with a hood, a Stone Swordsman and a Stone Scout.
- The set features a Rock Roader vehicle and the Stone Army base camp.
- The Rock Roader features an opening cockpit for Cole RX and Lil' Nelson, 4 rubber offroader wheels, full suspension, 6-stud rapid shooter, rotating rear driller, and Lil' Nelson's detachable turret with boosters and 4 golden swords.
- Activate the Rock Roader's rapid shooter by pressing down on the vehicle while driving or attach the rear driller to the front and make it spin by the same method.
- The Stone Army base camp features a lookout point, disc shooter, flag and translucent flame element.
- Weapons include the Stone Swordsman's Elemental Blade and the Stone Scout's stud-shooting crossbow.
- Also includes a shield accessory element.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Rock Roader measures over 4” (11cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Stone Army base camp measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rock RoaderiSlush | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPersonally, I think this an excellent set with great minifigures, especially the throwback to the 1x2 tiles with stickers that represent cards from the spinner packs a few years ago. Aside from being a set good for it's build, this is also an outstanding parts pack, a lot of recolored not so common parts with this set. I also really appreciate the return of the old ninja cowl from 2011 and the old 90's Ninja line. The only problem I have with this set is the drill, it is very short and it does not reach out all the way past the wheels, preventing it from actually working and being able to break through stuff. Other than that this set is a 9/10 for me.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rock Roader
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cole's Rock Roaderkdrew257 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA great set, with stud shooters, drills, and detachable seats. The outpost for the two Stone Army Warriors is a nice touch, and has a disc shooter. Cole's Roader has a good color scheme, and the detachable chair for Lil' Nelson has some nice detailing as well. The four minifigures are great, but in my opinion, this set could've been five dollars cheeper.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rock Roader
- in almost 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Minifigures, Great Features, Great SetAnnaWalling | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is great! The Lil' Nelson, Cole RX, and the new Stone Warrior minifigures are excellent. The Cole minifigure is so cool with his RX features. His transparent arms with print, double-sided face (happy on one side and serious on the other), and the print on the torso are stupendous, great for collectors. The Lil' Nelson's minifigure is really cool too, the print is great on the front and back of the torso and the face. The new Stone Swordsmen and Stone Scout are incredible! Their minifigures are totally new, the faces are red instead of blue/yellow, the torsos have new print, and the Stone Scout has a mask that covers half his face. The Rock Roader itself was fairly easy to put together. The feature the wheels have to go up and down is very cool. The even amount of the colors black, pale green, and brown really contribute to the Earth Ninja theme of the Roader. The stud shooter and drill are super cool to have on and the golden blades really add to the look of the Rock Roader. The Stone Scouts look-out tower is really cool too with its firing bow and rock shooter. The scorpion and Kendo Cole Lego card are two cool things that contribute to the whole set. This set is amazing! I would recommend this set to Lego Ninjago fans who like shooting mechanisms and ground assault vehicles.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rock Roader
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0this set is great!lukeyprater | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this, first it haves great minifigures and great features too! I recommend everyone to have this!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rock Roader