Ferris WheelFerris Wheel4.83495109.
LEGO® Creator Expert model has an iconic elegance that evokes feelings of nostalgia, romance and adventure. The carnival has come to town and the ice cream vendor is busy serving a long queue of excited customers as they await their first ride on the magical Ferris Wheel that towers above the fairground. Slowly turn the crank and watch as the Ferris Wheel gracefully lowers the colorful gondolas into position for boarding. Raise the boarding platform with a simple pull of the lever, open the gondola door and help the passengers aboard! Have fun building this elegant model with an authentic charm and magic that will capture your imagination. You can also motorize the Ferris Wheel with the LEGO Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included). Includes 10 minifigures: a ride operator, ice cream vendor, 4 children and 4 adults.
- Includes 10 minifigures with assorted accessories: a ride operator, ice cream vendor, 4 children and 4 adults
- Features a Ferris Wheel ticket kiosk, ice cream stall, a bench and assorted flower and tree elements
- Ferris Wheel features decorative elements, ramps, boarding platform and 12 colorful gondolas with opening doors
- Accessory elements include a pretzel, balloon, 2 ice cream cones and an ice cream scoop
- Includes an amazing 2464 LEGO® elements
- Climb aboard the Ferris Wheel!
- Turn the crank and watch the Ferris Wheel turn
- Motorize the Ferris Wheel with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included)
- Ferris Wheel measures over 23” (60cm) high, 21” (55cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 15 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Life long memoryRoyShen | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy girlfriend said she liked this but at that time she was not my girlfriend yet and i trade my death star with another friend for this. On the Earth day 2017, we went back home in the afternoon starting building this. It's really fun staying with her and especially building Lego. Finally when we finished she was so happy and kept smiling and I can't forget that moment in my life. This is my second lego set. Thank you Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- in 15 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Set with rooms for improvementTomC | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set as many reviewers said. I'm not repeating here. Here're some suggestions: 1) The carriers are too small to fit mini figures. Girls with long hair cannot do front facing because of their head / hairs will be blocked by the 2x1 just under the top cover. Mini figures (boys or girls) need to adjust their hands in a un-nature way to fit the side facing. Please see the pictures for details. 2) The carriers are too close to the base. If only one figure sits on a side in a carrier, it will hit the base slightly because of the uneven weight. The doors of carrier needed to be closed very well to avoid hitting too. How about making the wheel smaller and give more rooms to the carriers? 3) The single instruction book looks cool but make it hard for sharing. I like playing LEGO with family and kids. The manual could be better if it could be written with more parallelism. It's important for sets with a lot of repetitions like this. It would be very fun if the small kids could help building the carriers a the same time while I'm building the base. Nevertheless, it's a great set with no doubt. I had a lot of funs in building it. :) The comments above just hope to make the LEGO to be a greater product.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ferris Wheel
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set!Polarisoda | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Ferris Wheel looks great and it's fun to play with. However, there are a lot of repetitions when you are building it so personally I find it not as fun as building the modular buildings. But it's still one of the best set of Lego I have so far! Great design! If you like photography like I do, take the Ferris Wheel out to take some good photos! Enjoy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0bigger then expectedjclego2015 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfwell i was shocked about the size of this set after seeing it on a few youtube videos it looked a lot smaller but hey im not going to complain about that as its a fantastic set and good conversation starter and my family and friedns love it when they come to visit as they are mesmerized by my ferris wheel and always ask to see it moving on the power funtions motor some like it with out it but either way a fantastic set we all believe that lego should follow up on this set with a roler coster set and a few more theme park rides as no lego city is complete without a theme park i lok forward to seeing if lego comes out with a fully funtioning roller coaster set powered by power funtions in some places on this build it was difficult but got there after a few adjustments it was all sortedPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferris Wheel