Your Creator 3in1 gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Imaginative possibilities abound for young arts and crafts fans with this limited-edition LEGO® DOTS (41918) Adventure Bracelets toy! Made to be a cute and easy craft project, this DIY bracelet kit lets kids design their own jewelry together with their best friend. They can redesign them any way they like at any time.
Cool bracelets for everyone
This friendship bracelet kit features 2 adjustable, single-row bands in orange and teal that fit around bigger or smaller wrists. The set has 32 colored and special decorated tiles with a hip, urban travel theme. Boys and girls can use the included ideas for decorating the bracelets or come up with their own looks.
Accessories for kids who love creative fun
The joy of this art project is the chance for kids to decorate the bracelets however they like and then share them with friends. To mix and match with their friends' designs while making the bracelets uniquely their own. This set make a great Christmas present, holiday gift or anytime treat.
- Treat a young designer to the fun of making cute friendship bracelets with this limited-edition LEGO® DOTS Adventure Bracelets (41918) kit, featuring 2 adjustable bands and 32 tiles. Play starts with opening the bag!
- Loads of cool design ideas! Kids can grow their sense of self-expression as they decorate and share the adjustable bracelets, following the included patterns or coming up with their own, unique look.
- These colorful tiles can be combined with other sets for shared creative fun with friends. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 2 pack (41916) to jazz up their bracelet-making kit.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative kit. The bracelets and colorful decorated tiles will make a great Christmas present, holiday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable toy. With the bracelets each measuring over 7” (20cm) long from top to bottom, this fun bracelet-making kit lets young designers practice their creations and then share or wear them.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative building skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the fun begins with decorating the bracelets. Easy-to-follow inspiration makes design a snap for kids, letting them take pride in making a unique accessory on their own while having lots of creative fun.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever bracelet-making kit offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- January 17th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great prints, personally prefer the old braceletsBusyMe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs suspected I really don’t like the 1 stud wide bracelets. You have a lot less room for creativity compared to the previous 2 stud wide ones. I don’t think the problem is fixed by wearing the two in the set beside each other, unless your a person who is not into consistent colour schemes, which just isn’t me. I did have a friend when I was in primary school who wore a load of different bracelets from different countries and brands on his arm and I think these bracelets are ideal for people who do that. I do think the bracelets are made of excellent quality and the tiles stick to them nicely. I don’t recommend using bricks, plates and tiles from outside the DOTs theme as they have a tendency to fall off. Also while I’m 20 years old all but the tightest setting of bracelet fits comfortably on my arm. This won’t be the same for everyone, but I’m glad at least some AFOLs can enjoy the DOTs experience. I am very happy with the generous inclusion of six exclusive prints, exclusive medium azure 1x1 rounds and 1x1 rounds in flamish yellowish orange which only come in one LEGO Art set. I will put those all to good use! The four colours of quarter tiles seem kind of random which is disappointing as most DOTs sets have consistent colour schemes. None of the quarter tiles are particularly rare you collect DOTs, especially because DOTs includes these tiles in such large quantities. I still think these bracelet sets are a good value for money though. I just recommend people be more selective of which ones they’d buy to eliminate too many duplicate pieces. If like me you only want one of the new 1 stud wide bracelets I’d recommend this set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Adventure Bracelets