A realistic model version of Volvo’s biggest articulated hauler, the LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) is ideal for kids who love construction vehicles. The truck is powered by 1 large angular position motor, 1 XL motor and 1 L motor with a Bluetooth controlled Smart Hub for realistic functionality.
Explore the app for new ways to play
There are lots of authentic details to discover and kids can take control of the truck using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app. Use the different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, change speed and gear, or unload the hauler’s bucket. Kids also get a personalized dashboard with authentic cockpit controls. Challenges and achievements help kids develop their driving skills and there’s inspirational content to discover in the app too.
Authentic details inspire creative play
LEGO Technic construction vehicle playsets are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge with vehicles that look and drive like the real thing.
- Kids will love building their very own model version of the classic A60H Articulated Hauler from Volvo. And with cool functions in the LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app, the fun goes on long after the model is built.
- With this LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) building kit, kids can learn the secrets of mega construction machines as they steer, tip the bucket and change gear using the app.
- This model is packed with authentic details. The LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app puts kids in charge as they explore the different control screens, challenges, achievements and exclusive content in the app.
- Looking for a cool remote control truck toy? Take creative play to the next level with this awesome app-controlled LEGO® Technic Volvo model kit, which makes a great birthday present for any young builder aged 11 and up.
- The Volvo truck toy model measures over: 7” (20cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide, making it ideal for construction role play. Combine with other construction playsets for even more fun.
- Building can start without batteries, but to enjoy the full power and cool technical functions of this app-controlled toy you’ll need to provide 6 x AA 1.5V batteries.
- Printed instructions are included so the creative fun starts straightaway with this awesome building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic building kits are ideal for kids who love to build and are ready for a new challenge. With a range of fun buildable toys, the LEGO Technic universe is loved by kids and adults alike.
- Each LEGO® Technic set meets the highest industry standards, which ensures each vehicle connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Control -Marek | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI have bought this model right before its official release, which means that I could not play with it untill official profile was released (There was a time when you could play with your motorized set right after the build, Power Functions, remember?) Model name, The Volvo articulated hauler, shows that it is NOT a particular model from Volvo heavy machinery line. Adding "A60H" markings will not change that. Whole model lacks proportions of A60H, especially the cab area, which should be much bulkier and cab itself should be lowered. There is a photo in the instructions showing the real A60H nexy to this model. LEGO used forced perspective to make this model look more like its real counterpart. You need to use your smartphone with that "cool" app to control this model. It takes up to 3 minutes to calibrate at first use and does not work properly with model after calibrating, especially with the steering. Sometimes it does not change the gears, even when particular gear is selected. Central pivot point has so many slack in it, due to usage of small turntable, that whole front part of the hauler goes up and down. The servomotor used fot steering, along with linkages with pins without frinction adds even more slack to the whole mechanism. Basically whole front part with should be rebuilt to avoid the slack and improve steering lock. Dump bed has few holes and places where small parts like 1x1 brick can be stuck. Only thing that looks good is fake engine with its surroundings and that "your average Volvo hauler" look. Great set for parts, good for display, poor for playing. Sincerely, your customer.11 September 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're really sorry you're not 100% happy with your LEGO® set. Our designers in Denmark are passionate about making every LEGO toy imaginative, creative and most of all, fun. They dream up new ideas, design sets and then test them before they’re put in boxes and sent all around the world. Lots of care goes into making sure every single fan has an awesome time. If you're having any trouble with your Control+ app, please get in touch with our experts at LEGO.build/Service-BV. We listen carefully to the feedback we get from our all fans, so hearing your thoughts will be super helpful for our designers when they’re coming up with new sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?256x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- August 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Technic for a good while.Hoppo | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot back in to Lego due to health issues and got in to Technic, I got hold of some earlier Technic models like the Unimog but was disappointed with recent sets, had the 2 Porsche’s but still slightly disappointed, so after having older Volvo plant machines got this, at last game finally raised , a few small faults but very pleased with form an d function.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- August 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Enjoyable buildoldAFOLsUNITE | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery straight forward & enjoyable build. Would be a good first build for those new to the Technic theme. The control function works well, you need a fair bit of room as its turning circle is quite wide. My only very slight niggle with this model is the lack of dash detail for the cab and for me the cab looks a bit unfinished. I bought this set to go with set 42100, Liebherr Excavator, & though they are not quite the same scale think they go well together.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?456x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing ProductFrankOFilms | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I purchased my set I was extremely impressed. The box looked amazing. To most people you wouldn’t really care about how your box looks but I do. The box showed the many features and functions of the Volvo 6x6 articulated hauler. This set also includes control+. For true LEGO lovers you will now how good this system is. This system uses Bluetooth with a range of about 25 meters but I have managed to reach 50 meters on full charge of batteries. The Volvo 6x6 articulated hauler also has a 3 speed 2 output gearbox to have 3 different speeds and torque while driving and an option to switch to the 2nd output to raise the tray thingy (sorry people who know what that is) The steering is not great but it still works. The steering shows the amazing potential of the new steering motor. The value for money is also amazing. This product without the motors is valued at AUD $180, because the engines alone are worth more than AUD $200. Think of that, $180 for 2193 pieces! This set is amazing but unfortunately you can’t know how amazing it really is. Buy one and find out!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 27 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler