The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 (76897) was one of the kings of the Group B rally racing circuit. Race fans can now construct their own car toy of this beloved model from LEGO® building bricks. Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the quattro by owning a model car replicating this rally icon. A classic rally car reborn! This racing car model of the famous 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 brilliantly reflects the original with its famous yellow and white livery, front engine, bulked-up bumper and vast rear wing. This model car kit also comes with a minifigure in an Audi Sport quattro race suit. Jump behind the wheel of this Audi toy car and make a lasting impression – just like the original did! Recreate all the drama of the racetrack LEGO Speed Champions building kits provide car fans of all ages with the chance to create racing toys of their favourite models and recreate the thrills of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these cool replicas are now more realistic and 25% bigger than ever before.
- Brilliantly detailed and collectible model car kit featuring a 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 LEGO® replica and 1 driver minifigure. The perfect LEGO gift for the many devoted fans of this classic car.
- A buildable 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 toy car based on the original model and 1 collectible minifigure in an authentic Audi race suit. This toy playset will captivate kids as they use their imaginations to stage races.
- Fans of the 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 will be thrilled to build a mini version from LEGO® building bricks. They have the choice to proudly display it or test its powers by racing it against other models.
- This 250-piece building kit for boys and girls aged 8+ makes a wonderful gift for both passionate fans of this famous car and those who love to play with racing toys.
- LEGO® Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger and even more realistic. The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 rally car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide, so it’s compact enough to take with you on the go.
- Easy-to-follow instructions are included so the fun can start as soon as possible.
- Free standard 6 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Group B Rally Legend in brick form!MisterO | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat can I say, just wow! When I saw this awesome piece of motoring history advertised in LEGO form I could not beloved my eyes. Thank you Lego for being so bold and brave in taking a chance on immortalising this car in Lego format, after all it's been more than 33 years since Group B rally was sadly banned for being 'too fast to race' . Many of the key Lego customer demographic are too young to remember Group B and the ones who are old enough may not even be into rally cars. I could not believe my luck when you released the 1967 Mini Cooper S (albeit in a set) but you've out done yourself with this one. It truly is magnificent. My only negative would be that it's hard to fit the driver in the car, or moreso it's hard to fit the screen/roof on with the driver in place. Oh, and there should be a co-driver/navigator, definitely, they are just as important as the driver. Please, please release more Group B cars, the Peugeot 205 T16, Ford RS200, Lancia Delta S4, MG Metro 6R4, Lancia Rally 037, Opel Manta 400. Please also release Mk1 Ford Escort RS 1800, Lancia Delta Integrale, Ford Escort RS Cosworth, and Fiat 131 Abarth, to name but a few... If you are unfamiliar with Group B, please YouTube it and be amazed!!! Pure sound . In summary, you must own this Lego Audi Quattro S1 , it's very reasonably priced and looks ace!!!21 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceLove your enthusiasm! It's messages like yours that make everything we do worth it, and it's definitely great to hear you're into the Group B models. We never know what's coming next, but keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the ride! ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551985 Audi Sport quattro S1
- in 10 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0I need more!!!Rollcagemedia | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love the new size of speed champions. Adds more details to the model and more playabililty. I'd love to see a Group B rally speed champions series, let this be the first of many...like the Peugeot 205 T16, Lancia Delta S4, Ford RS200 and many more! There's a lot of rally fans out there and this era was something else.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551985 Audi Sport quattro S1
- in 10 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego hit a HOME RUN!JeremyK | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSeriously, WOW! I went out and purchased the Audi, Ferrari, and GTR and built them back to back when I got home. I can’t tell you how much fun I had building these. The new base plates, new building pieces, new techniques, gear selectors, emergency brake handles, center consoles and SEATING FOR TWO! Slightly more expensive, but you definitely get a better quality build and final product. Bravo Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551985 Audi Sport quattro S1
- in 10 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Perfect HomageCptVValrus | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWith the shift to 8-stud wide construction this year Lego has achieved greater accuracy and realism with the cars they portray, more than ever before. Speed Champions has a great track record of variety with the cars they choose but for me personally, this was an absolute dream come true. It cannot be overstated how much respect was shown in replicating this rally legend. The proportions to the real car are so spot on. The higher price point with these new models, at least based off this one, is more than justified. But I do love this car deeply and there is a clear bias there. Bravo Lego, for the people this model was aimed for, it shows nothing short of the highest respects, here's hoping something else from the Group B era crops up further down the line~Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?551985 Audi Sport quattro S1