Wildlife Rescue OperationCity
VIP: get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 200 €*Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
This multi-model LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation (60302) playset is packed with awesome features, including a cool winch helicopter, tracked vehicle, savanna setting with landslide function and a veterinary station. Just add the toy elephants, crocodiles, monkey and rescue team for endless hours of exciting animal-rescue fun.
A great build-and-play experience for kids aged 6 and up
You’ll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO City set in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns kids into master builders!
Put kids at the heart of the action
LEGO City Wildlife playsets come with iconic animals, realistic settings, detailed vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative play. Kids become the everyday heroes in stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- This LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation (60302) playset is packed with exciting features, iconic animal figures and inspiring characters for endless wildlife-rescue role play.
- Includes all kids need to make a toy winch helicopter, tracked vehicle, vet station, savanna setting with landslide function, plus elephant, calf and croc figures, 2 monkey figures and 4 minifigures.
- Kids push a lever to activate the tree-and-rockslide. The helicopter features a working winch, spinning rotors and cargo bay. The tracked vehicle has a detachable hoist chain and storage compartment.
- Top-class birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up. Combine this playset with others from the LEGO® City Wildlife range for more wildlife action and adventure.
- The winch helicopter in this LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation playset measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 12 in. (31 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy magnifying glass, banana, monkey’s medicalcast, cup, various laboratory objects and a crocodile egg.
- Includes a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive construction guide helps kids become master builders.
- LEGO® City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- All LEGO® City building set components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with.
- LEGO® City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- July 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant lego set for animal lovers!I would recommend this to a friend!This set is quite large. Its a jungle setting with different rescue vehicles and a first aid/ vet tent. It has a good selection of animals. Including parent and baby elephant, monkeys and crocodiles. There is quite alot of theme bits to build too. There is a scene where you can make the tree collapse. You can then use the helicopter to move the tree and bolders. The helicopter is a firm favourite of my sons. The tank vehicle is great too!. He's spent hours playing with this set. With a little imagination the possibilities are endless. The age on this 6+. But to be honest its great for any age animal lover. Its of excellent quality as you would expect with the lego brand. Overall great set. Would highly recommend to everyone!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Operation
- July 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0fantastic set and great quality and detailI would recommend this to a friend!My daughter has absolutely loved playing with this lego set and we have all enjoyed playing with it too ! We were very impressed with the quality and attention to detail of all the separate pieces in the set and how it all comes together . My daughter particularly loved the helicopter and the elephant . We found the set to be easy to build and make and it kept my daughter interested and engaged for several hours . My daughter loves imaginative play too so this set provided her with so many different scenes and scenarios that she wont get bored of anytime soon . A great quality set that is excellent .Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Operation
- June 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hooray! More animals!I would recommend this to a friend!For years I have wanted Lego to release a zoo in the City range. This is the closest they've come so far. I collect Lego animal figures, so I was very excited to see the new baby elephant, monkey and crocodile moulds. The crocodile eye 'peeking out' of an egg is a cute detail. The rest of the set is quite simplistic but effective. The helicopter is impressive. Fingers crossed still for a zoo set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Wildlife Rescue Operation
- July 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of funPetahl |I would recommend this to a friend!This was a great joy to build with the family, my little one loved it. The separate books for each section of the build were very useful with step by step visual instructions that even my son could follow. It is a bit time consuming but that's part of the fun and it's so satisfying when you see the finished product you've built yourself. Can be fiddly and the bits tend to come apart when playing with it but it's easily fixed and just need to make sure you're not too rough with it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Operation