Choose your gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Build, display and play with this intricately detailed, 3,036-piece LEGO® Ideas 21318 Tree House playset. A complex build for experienced LEGO builders that all the family will love to play with, it features a landscape base and 3 LEGO tree house cabins—a main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room. The tree has interchangeable sets of green summer leaf elements and yellow and brown fall leaf elements—these and various plant elements on the base are all made from sustainable-plant-based polyethylene plastic—and the treetop and cabin roofs are removable to allow easy access. The model is packed with play-inspiring features including a buildable picnic table and seats, swing, bonfire, treasure map and hidden gem element to play out a treasure hunt, and a wind-up crane on the balcony of the bedroom cabin. A great birthday gift, this unique creative toy comes with mom, dad and kids minifigures, plus a bird figure, to role-play fun family scenes. It also includes a booklet with building instructions and information about this LEGO Ideas set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- This LEGO® Ideas set includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
- This challenging, 3,036-piece building toy features a landscape base, tree with interchangeable sets of green (summer) leaves and yellow and brown (fall) leaves, and a LEGO® Tree House with 3 cabins—main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room.
- The treetop and cabin roofs are removable for easy access and play.
- Landscape base features a buildable picnic table with 4 minifigure seats and assorted elements to create a picnic, plus a buildable stream, swing (hanging from the tree), bonfire, hidden gem element, plant and bush elements, and a ladder to the cabins.
- Tree foliage features over 180 botanical elements made from plant-based polyethylene plastic using sustainably sourced sugarcane. Assorted plant elements around the tree are also made from this plant-based plastic. This is the first milestone in LEGO® Group’s ambitious commitment to make products using sustainable materials by 2030.
- Main bedroom cabin features a buildable bed, and assorted elements including hidden scissors (as a reference to the fan creator’s day job as a hairdresser), ship in a bottle, compass, clock plus a balcony with a hand-operated, wind-up crane to lift items up to the cabin.
- Bathroom features a buildable bathtub, toilet and sink.
- Kids’ room features bunk beds and assorted elements such as a book and treasure map.
- This LEGO® Ideas creative toy comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- July 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A work of art.I would recommend this to a friend!When I first started collecting Lego last year, I saw this set and, well, I didn't drool, that would be pretty weird, but my pupils definitely dilated. It was always sold out whenever I looked so I gave up for a while and finally lucked out. It's huge! And gorgeous! From EVERY single angle. I couldn't believe it. I like to change out my sets every now and then but if I was going to leave one out permanently, this would definitely be one of them. I adore every bit of it. I always wanted a tree house like this when I was a kid. This is even better as an adult. No splinters or Tetanus shots necessary!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tree House
- October 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ProductOmar3 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonthis is a great product, my kids love it they have so much imagination when it comes to the treehouse. It fits all type mini figures So you can play with and use it as a background. My kids use all the Lego mini figures like Disney the Simpsons Star Wars Flintstones and so much more. They really goes great with any minifigure. My little one set up a picnc under the tree with so much details. Hope you guys can spot all the minifigures that are there. It really is a good piece to have at the house.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get OutdoorsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI sat on the fence for a long time with this particular set but everyone I spoke to online that had built it said it was an incredible build and well worth it. So, I took the plunge and bought it and then it sat in my stash cupboard for about 3 months before I decided it was time to give the build a go. This is a highly detailed set and I could not believe how much detailing there is in the little cabins that make up the Treehouse itself. Lego also managed to squeeze a toilet in there (although Lego do seem to have a slight toilet fixation) alongside bunk beds, a little astronomy outpost and loads of other little bits an pieces. The tree itself is a good sturdy build but I did find that attaching the cabins to the branches was quite tricky and it did take me a little bit of time to align them properly and then to push them in to place - it takes more force than you would think. Even better there are colour codings above the doors for each cabin and these correspond to bricks used in the roof builds so even if you take all of them off either for play or display it is easy to see which roof goes where afterwards. Nice little touch. I built mine with the green leaf option and I have to admit I probably won't change them out with the seasons. Number Of Pieces: 3036 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 9.25 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 9 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- July 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Tree housePaal |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhort every money, some challenging building,where to place thing?...Difficult to see in the instructions. No stickers:-) The finish Tree house look good in my living room!! Better than the pictures on net, told me. And one of many cool things is the swing,that moves and never stops if you have a lego figure on it....Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House