Rocket Assembly & TransportCity
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 120 €, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired rocket launch set, which is great for independent play. This incredible LEGO® City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport kids’ toy features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit and rover payload module, launch control room with rotating satellite dish and a rocket assembly crane with winch. There's a rover lab with rotating arm tool, opening doors and raising platform, plus a large crawler with track wheels and a tilting launch pad, truck with articulated, new-for-June-2019 grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill. This cool construction toy also includes a ground build with 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes and a light pole, 7 minifigures and a robot figure.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 astronauts, 2 ground crew technicians, a Launch Director, scientist and a lab mechanic, plus a robot figure.
- This building set for kids features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit module and rover payload module, large rocket transport crawler with opening cab, tracks, tilting rocket cradle support and launchpad, rover transport truck with new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill bit.
- This independent play space set also includes a rocket assembly frame building with crane, rover lab with opening door, raising platform and rotating arm tool, toy launch control room with rotating satellite dish, computer and rotating screen, plus a ground build with geodes, rock and a light pole.
- Accessory elements include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, a shovel, lab tools, laptop, walkie-talkie and a mug.
- The mobile launchpad and rocket cradle on the crawler can be tilted into position to launch the rocket.
- This cool construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
- Rocket laying down measures over 3” (8cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Transport crawler measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Rover measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Assembly frame building measures over 8” (21cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Rover lab measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Launch control tower room measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- February 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set is awesome!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe sets in this space theme are stellar. I couldn't buy all of them, so I had to pick the best ones, including this set. The transport with treads is a clever mashup of the NASA crawler and Russia's horizontal transport train that tilts the rocket into position at the launch pad. We also get a nice control room, a fully decked rover "clean room", and a little truck. All the play features (there are a bunch) make for hours of fun. The octagonal pieces between each section make for easy connections with the rocket/space station modules in the other space sets. There's so much play potential here!! The only negative aspect I encountered is the rover lift in the clean room. It moves smoothly but doesn't stay in a convenient, stable position. Aside from that, this set is awesome!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rocket Assembly & Transport
- September 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love space buildsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI always enjoyed toys about outer space and Lego. With the launch of the new rocket to send astronauts the the space station I decided to get this set. The build wasn't difficult and I took my time on it. I did make a change with the rear center tire, I moved it back and raised the launcher to allow the wheel to move freely. It made the launcher not tip backward when raising the rocket. I have a set of Lego bricks (which i purchased about 13 years ago) that allowed for the upgrade and I was amazed that there was no difference in the colors of the old bricks with the new. I liked that this set has plenty of buildings, accessories and mini-figures which make the set more enjoyable. I'm planning on getting more of the City Space sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rocket Assembly & Transport
- November 25th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPurchased this set for my 5 year old son. We had a lot of fun building it. Great toy to play with for kids and if it breaks down, it is easy to fix :) I had to modify the height for the crane, it was too low and was difficult to play with. While I personally prefer more complex (adult oriented) sets, this is a good set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rocket Assembly & Transport
- August 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Fun for the familybdd0315 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonFirst time I ever spent a lot of money on a lego set. My 4 year old, wife and I had a fun time building the different parts. The instructions were easy to follow and the 4 year old had able to do the rockets and launch control. I recommend thisPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rocket Assembly & Transport