- Angry Birds™
- Piggy Plane Attack
Piggy Plane AttackPiggy Plane Attack552.
Pilot Pig has taken off from Bird Island with 4 eggs in his plane and is making his escape. Shoot Red into the sky using the catapult and on to the Piggy Plane. Battle with the piggy and take control of the plane, and land it safely without damaging the eggs! Includes 2 figures.
- Includes 2 figures: Red and Pilot Pig.
- Piggy Plane features a spinning propeller, landing wheels, cockpit, joystick and 2 flick missiles.
- Accessory elements include a catapult, 4 eggs and 2 balloons.
- Use the catapult to launch Red at the Piggy Plane and bring it down to the ground to save the eggs!
- Create fun scenes with an action twist from The Angry BirdsTM Movie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 6-12.
- Piggy Plane measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Catapult measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun for actual play as well as display useBruceFromFL | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Fun to build and see how pigs would have used unique parts to create a plane. Not much destruction as other Angry Birds sets but look great suspended by monofilament line over Trains layout. Tail vertical stabilizers can be bumped off during play is why I reduced playability rating.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Piggy Plane Attack
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Piggy Plane AttackMonkiPlays | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is very fun. The minifigures are great, and look very awesome. The set itself is detailed and nice. The plane is actually very fun to build, and only took me about 30 minutes. It has a lot of playability. The catapult works great as well. I recommend it to fans of a LEGO and Angry Birds.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Piggy Plane Attack