LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug
Enjoy your favorite beverages from this LEGO® Iconic 853910 Ceramic Mug. Shaped like an iconic minifigure head and printed with a fun smiley face, this 255ml yellow mug is perfect for when you need to take a break from building your LEGO creations.
- Yellow ceramic 255ml mug in the form of an iconic minifigure head, printed with a fun facial expression.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high.
- March 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love It!Lark |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is problematic as a mug. It's too small for more than a few adult sips. Is is a perfect size for kids under 5, but being ceramic makes that an issue. So if you want to use it to drink from, it is a good size for espresso. However, this is way too cute to remain in a cabinet! Use it for display, a pencil cup, or a photography prop. Either way, this is good quality and has lots of character! I do wish there was a larger version for my morning coffee as well as other faces available.Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug
- July 12th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0WAY TOO SMALL!!!Rooker |And for $15!?!? This thing doesn't hold more than 6 to 7 ounces of liquid safely. I get that it's geared more toward kids, but if a child is too small to drink more than 6 ounces, they're probably too small to be handling breakable ceramic. Please make a normal or even oversized mug with this design, it seems like a no-brainer, people would buy them up if they were more practical! But also you need to keep the price point reasonable. Don't start at $15 and think about going up from there...you'll just be opening up the market to third party imitators who will make a killing with a larger mug and a lower price tag.Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug
- March 15th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not worth itThe mug isnt even a mug, it’s an 8.5oz adomination. I’m writing this as I attempt to drink coffee from it. As already stated it doesn’t hold much at all, the handle is not comfortable to use. And the lip make it quite possible the worst mug I have ever drank out of. I am disappointed with this product so much that it’s going into the trash after I poor my coffee into a suitable yet boring mug. Do not purchase thisPlay Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?25LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug
- March 6th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0LEGO Ceramic CupPurchased for: SelfProduct is over priced for what it is. I would say it’s more of a child’s ceramic mug if you trust them with it.Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Minifigure Ceramic Mug