Play out galactic adventures with the LEGO® Star Wars 75221 Imperial Landing Craft. As seen in Star Wars: A New Hope, this fun model has folding wings for flight/landing modes, stud shooters, landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit and opening top panels with a slide-out access ramp. And with lots of space inside to sit or stand Imperial troops, any Imperial leader will have endless fun shuttling them wherever they're needed in the galaxy! This set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and an R2-D2 droid.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, an Imperial Shuttle Pilot, Sandtrooper and a Sandtrooper Squad Leader, plus R2-D2!
- Imperial Landing Craft features folding wings for flight/landing modes, 2 stud shooters, landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit and opening top panels with a slide-out access ramp, plus lots of space inside to sit or stand your minifigures.
- Weapons include a blaster pistol, 2 blasters and Obi-Wan's Lightsaber.
- Load up the troopers and fly them across the galaxy, wherever they’re needed!
- Combines with the 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina set for action-packed Tatooine adventures.
- Measures over 9” (23cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 14th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Imperial Shuttlejedimike64 | 45-54Purchased for: SelfI so much wanted to love this remake of the Imperial Shuttle since I don’t have the full size one from years ago. The biggest problem I have had with this build is that the upper level molds on this build snap off the hinges and I can’t completely close it without it coming off the Lego hinges. I’m going to have to try and rebuild these steps but I didn’t miss anything or use the wrong parts. Very frustrating and annoyed right now. on the plus side it’s nice to get the mini figs14 February 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some frustration with the set. If you need a hand troubleshooting things, you can always get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service. They'd be happy to help!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Imperial Landing Craft
- December 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Better then expectedfabiothomas | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI first thought this set was not that great because of all the hate it got but when I dicided to get it it was actually a very good set. I do not really agree with the amount of hate it got for example: Landinf gear does not retract. No indeed but you can take it off really easy and the older one couldn't either. Also if this was a feature then there would be almost no space inside. Talking about space there is alot if space I side the thing itself. You can fit 1 pilot in the cockpit and bisides that you can fit 3 stormtroopers in every open space allowing you to put in 12 stormtroopers. Sandtroopers are a little bigger with their bagpacks but if you want you can put 2 in every space having 8 in total. You can also fill a empty space with a 3x4 crate or smaller crates if you have those and if you really want to fill things up you can place a minifigure or a crate on the inside of the middle hatch that opens up to store more troopers so you can have 14 stormtroopers in total and there is also a empty space in the rounded areas in front. If you are creative there is alot of space inside. Overal for the non-diehardfans it looks pretty good. It doesn't matter that the top of the cargo area isn't flat it looks good this way too. It is great to have some good guys in the set aswell and we all know that Lego never puts two of the same figures in a Lego set. Even with the battle packs (sometimes only the heads are different like with the rebel stormtroopers battle pack but that only happens in battle packs) I think that alot of people are hating on this set for no good reason and I think this set deserves alot more positive feedback because it is a really good set and works really wellPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Landing Craft
- August 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set!Auvs | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set if you want looks. It may have the least amount of studs for any set I own, which is a good thing in my mind. But it does have a few flaws, it does have a few gaps in the cargo area, and it does have fewer play-features. (Which isn't a big deal in my mind.) Speaking of Cargo area, it can store 4 - 8 Minifigures when they're positioned correctly. And the sliding ramp is fun, especially cause you can actually fit mini-figures on the ramp and load them into the ship. I like how.. "Normal" the landing gear look. They're detailed for how small they are, and while they don't retract, you can always remove them. If you don't like stickers, I think you'll be happy with the small number of stickers (There are 8 stickers in this set.) there are compared to other sets. I think the set could benefit from having more related mini-figures. (Remove the Obi-Wan and R2D2 and replace them with sand-troopers.. And maybe add 1 rebel trooper, just for good measure.) Then I think it would meet its required price. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Landing Craft
- August 5th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Just what I neededDarthGrignr | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a beautiful addition to my Imperial forces. I already have a few other Imperial sets and this provides a way for them all to get planet-side. Well done on this one. As for the technical aspects, the doors and hinges work very well and provide good access to the interior. The sliding walkway works for both sides of the ship and, despite being rather simple, works flawlessly.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Landing Craft