LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Transfiguration Class (76382) is an instant playset hidden inside a brick-built playbook. Kids open it up and immediately join a lesson in Professor McGonagall's Transfiguration classroom.
Hogwarts magic for kids to enjoy wherever they go
This spellbinding set is filled with features and accessories to inspire endless enchanting role play. Some are built-in, such as the storage cupboard, while some are loose, like the furniture and blackboard, which lift out to expand the play space. This magical Harry Potter set also combines with others in the collection. Each is designed with a distinctive color and unique motif and opens to transport the child to a different Hogwarts classroom adventure. The full range also connect to create a 360-degree Hogwarts play experience.
Enchanting gifts for curious kids
If you're looking for a truly magical treat, LEGO Harry Potter playsets offer a range of captivating gifts that will delight any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Transfiguration Class (76382) is a brick-built playbook that opens to reveal a Hogwarts Transfiguration classroom playset from the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™ and Professor McGonagall™ minifigures, a blackboard, 2 desks, 2 chairs, treasure chest, storage cupboard, spell book and lots of authentic accessories.
- Kids open the set's cover to enter Professor McGonagall's Transfiguration lesson. There are lots of magical supplies to practice with – but Ron needs help when his pet rat turns into a goblet!
- For ages 8 and up. Suitable for young witches and wizards looking for a new way to enjoy a Harry Potter™ adventure.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep, a perfect size for pick-up-and-play portable convenience.
- Features several accessories for extra imaginative fun, such as a teacup, silver goblet and a frog for transfiguration practice, plus Ron's pet rat, Scabbers.
- There are a series of these magical sets to collect, each designed and decorated to recreate a different Hogwarts™ classroom. Together, they interlock to create an innovative 360-degree play space.
- All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, fun features and familiar locations from the popular movies. Captivating, convenient and a magical gift for any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Relive your first encounter with HPJuno | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen the dreadful year 2020 ended as the clock struck 12, the first thing I did was log onto LEGO.com and order all four classroom sets. I just had to. So much nostalgia with this set. If you're in my generation (just turned 31), you probably grew up reading Harry Potter books and watching the movie adaptations as each of them came out. I still remember the excitement when I saw the coy tabby cat perching on the teacher's podium in the Transfiguration class leapt and, to Harry, Ron, and all of our surprise, transformed into Professor McGonagall. Very cool that the set can be neatly folded into a book and shelved for display when not being played with. I just wish that our favorite registered Animagus was paired with her feline self since we already have Scabbers, or Wormtail, included in the set, which could have created an interesting cat and mouse scene. My set did have an error—it came with two identical printed plates as shown in the picture. I ordered a replacement plate without the print, but it hasn't arrived yet, which is why I haven't applied stickers #9 and #10 on the right side of the classroom, or inside the back cover of the book. When the replacement plate arrives, I'd love to unfold all four sets, place them on a rotating display table, and immerse myself into magical education.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Transfiguration Class
- January 15th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Harry Potter fans will love this!I would recommend this to a friend!If you have a Harry Potter fan in your house, they are going to love these Lego sets. We got the Hogwarts Moment: Transfiguration Class set & my grandkids had a lot of fun putting it together so they could act out scenes from the movies. The box shows that there are 240 pieces (we didn’t count them but there are a LOT!). They come in 2 bags that are numbered so it is easy to figure out where to start. The picture instructions were easy to follow & they got this done in a couple of hours. Besides building the pieces of the classroom, this set includes 3 figures: Professor McGonagall, Ron Weasley & Hermione Granger. This set looks really cool displayed on a bookshelf or dresser but if you want to put it away, all of the individual set pieces can be snapped onto the classroom background so that it closes like a book to keep everything stored inside so nothing gets lost.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Moment: Transfiguration Class
- January 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great LEGO set!PeterP |I would recommend this to a friend!I love LEGOs and so do my kids. We also love everything, Harry Potter. I was so excited when LEGO came out with some Harry Potter sets. I knew I had to get a few to build with my kids. The first one we chose was the Transfiguration Class. We were able to complete it in about an hour. We all took turns working on it. My wife even helped a little! We cannot wait to purchase other classrooms to add to the set. The quality is great just like every LEGO product. I am now looking forward to when my kids stop playing with it so I can put in on my shelf with my other Harry Potter collectibles.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Transfiguration Class
- March 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Vera VertoValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a big Harry Potter fan i was on the fence initially about these books. I knew I would get them but I wasn't sure if I was really in love with them. One plus point for me is that each Moment is based around a class that is related to one of the houses and this reflected in the minifigures included and the overall colour choices for the book. Transfiguration - Gryffindor The book itself is quite small and falls somewhere between A6 and A5 when compared to actual paper sizes. I did think they would be slightly larger based on the box size. However, there is so much detail included in each classroom that I found I soon overcame the slight disappointment I felt on their size. The Transfiguration Class opens up to a full classroom scene that relies on it being laid out on a play surface. Incorporating a blackboard explaing the Vera Verto spell, shelving with a range of supplies and a host of little bits and pieces. Of course it has some classroom furniture so Professor McGonagall can teach Ron and Hermione. I was surprised at how snuggly everything fits back in to the book so that you can fold everything away in true playset fashion. Unfortunately, the minifigures do not fit in to the closed book so they do stand a high chance of being separated from the set. My favourite display option is to have it open as the full book. If you have all 4 of the series they do link together in to a circle which makes for a fun look. It does take up a surprising amount of space though. Overall an entertaining take on the Harry Potter franchise that was fun to build and offers a good balance between playability and display. Number Of Pieces: 241 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12 Build Time: 30 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Transfiguration Class