LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class (76385) is a Hogwarts™ classroom inside the covers of a brick-built book playset. When kids lift the cover, they are transported to Professor Flitwick’s spell-casting Charms lesson.
A portable Hogwarts classroom
With a host of features to inspire endless imaginative role play, this fun-packed playset will cast a spell over any Harry Potter fan! There's a built-in blackboard, bookshelf and fireplace, and a variety of furniture and equipment to lift out and expand the play space. Kids can combine this enchanting Harry Potter playset with others in the collection – each opening to reveal a different Hogwarts classroom adventure. All the sets in this series have distinctively colored covers and unique motifs, and interlock to form a 360-degree Hogwarts play experience.
Magical treats for young witches and wizards
The extensive range of LEGO Harry Potter playsets provide enchanting gifts that will delight any fan of the popular movies.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class (76385) is a brick-built playbook that opens to reveal Professor Flitwick’s spell-casting lesson from the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Cho Chang and Professor Flitwick minifigures, blackboard, bookshelf, fireplace, spell book and lots of authentic accessories.
- Kids open the cover to enter Professor Flitwick's Charms lesson. There are lots of magical supplies to practice with and lots of fun accessories to extend the playeven more.
- For ages 8 and up. An enchanting treat for young witches and wizards looking for a different way to enjoy Harry Potter™ excitement.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – perfect for play and display, and easy to carry around.
- Features authentic accessories that kids will recognize from the Harry Potter™ movies, such as a feather and textbook to help students learn the levitation charm.
- There are more sets in the series for kids to collect. Each one recreates a thrilling lesson in a famous Hogwarts™ classroom. The playsets interlock to create a 360-degree environment.
- The wide assortment of LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets is packed with popular characters, cool features and familiar locations from the magical movies. Great gifts to inspire imaginative play.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces meet demanding industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectlyevery time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are rigorously tested to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wingardium LeviosaValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a big Harry Potter fan i was on the fence initially about these books. I knew I would get them but I wasn't sure if I was really in love with them. One plus point for me is that each Moment is based around a class that is related to one of the houses and this reflected in the minifigures included and the overall colour choices for the book. Charms - Ravenclaw The book itself is quite small and falls somewhere between A6 and A5 when compared to actual paper sizes. I did think they would be slightly larger based on the box size. However, there is so much detail included in each classroom that I found I soon overcame the slight disappointment I felt on their size. The Transfiguration Class opens up to a full classroom scene that relies on it being laid out on a play surface. Incorporating a blackboard explaing the Wingardium Leviosa spell, shelving with a range of supplies and a host of little bits and pieces. Of course it has some classroom furniture so Professor Flitwick can teach Cho and Harry. I was surprised at how snuggly everything fits back in to the book so that you can fold everything away in true playset fashion. Unfortunately, the minifigures do not fit in to the closed book so they do stand a high chance of being separated from the set. My favourite display option is to have it open as the full book. If you have all 4 of the series they do link together in to a circle which makes for a fun look. It does take up a surprising amount of space though. Overall an entertaining take on the Harry Potter franchise that was fun to build and offers a good balance between playability and display. Number Of Pieces: 256 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12 Build Time: 45 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Potter fan mustI would recommend this to a friend!This is a must have for all Potter fans. My 8 year old granddaughter mainly put this together. I helped sort parts and push together certain ones she found hard. It would be great for an avid collector or just a play set for a child. It does take some time to assemble but not to hard to do. This has been our favorite so far of all the sets we've done. We love how its a book that opens to let us play.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy to buildI would recommend this to a friend!This was a very easy to build for my kids it didnt take so long building it. It took like about an hour or less to build it and putting the stickers its so cute and small and when u open the book is like opening a little room my kids enjoyed playing and building it .Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class
- January 8th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool set with beautiful display carbinateTinyTina | 25-34Purchased for: SelfOverall good set with awesome minifigures and lots of content. Only two small things bothered me. 1. The spells the wall have kind of fashion managinze word composition, which is a bit out of scene. 2. Professor Flirwick should stand on a stack of books according to the novel. I hope they include couple of books or make the sticker horizontal.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 32 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class