Heartlake City ParkFriends
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
Give little builders an invitation to a fabulous party at the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Park (41447) playset. Kids who like nothing more than hanging out with friends will love pretending to help Henry celebrate his birthday with his buddies.
The delight is in the detail
With lots of play starters, plus 3 mini-dolls and 1 micro-doll, this LEGO Friends set lets kids use their creativity to come up with fun friendship stories. They can bash the piñata for kids and release the candy, join their friends on the gazebo’s spinning dancefloor or sail around the lake in the elegant swan boat. It also has a wealth of cute accessories, such as LEGO balloons, a kite with a flexible tail and a nut for the squirrel, to help fire the imaginative play.
Everyone is welcome to play
Introduce little builders to the world of Heartlake City, where children will find friends who are just like them and where every kid's invited to join in the fun.
- Do you know a child who loves celebrating? Make their day with the creative gift of LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Park (41447)! Packed with features, it gives kids hours of imaginative friendship play.
- This set comes with 3 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls and 1 micro-doll, plus a squirrel figure, so there's loads of role-play to be had with this birthday gift for kids.
- From pounding the piñata to boogying on the dancefloor, kids can recreate their favorite party activities. If the fun gets too much, they can cool off with a boat ride on the lake.
- Kids will fall for the cute details. The piñata is packed with candy; the kite has a flexible tail; and the dancefloor has a spinning function so the mini-dolls look like they’re dancing.
- The ideal birthday present for kids aged 6+, this set also makes a great special occasion gift or just-because treat. Clear instructions mean little building experience is required.
- Measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep, this 432-piece set packs loads of play into neat dimensions.
- Heartlake City gifts for kids are filled with realistic details to help kids play out real-world scenarios and explore their passions with the very best of friends.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- This popular LEGO® toy is tested to the max to make sure it meets rigorous global safety standards.
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best purchaseJagaPras |I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this a month ago for my Son birthday. He took 3 hours to build it all alone. Very detailed instructions helped him to built it quickly without any frustration. He enjoyed a lot while building this Heartlake city park. Daily he is playing with his friends in this park. Value for the money. Perfectly he built it without anyone help. It’s helps him to improve his patience, hard work. He engaged with this toy daily 2 hours. Really happy for the purchase. Very safe and best for kidsPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park
- February 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!This Heartlake City Park brought much joy and fun to my daughter and I. This was entertaining for her and I to put together. My daughter is 6 and had no trouble building this set. It took a couple of hours for her to complete it and only asked little help of me. I would recommend for any lego lover.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of funI would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is in love with legos! She has been loving the lego friends legos. She had such fun putting this one together. Took her about an hour ( she is 7 years old). She only needed help a few times and that was just finding the right peices. The end build was really nice. My daughter loves putting the other lego friends builds next to each other and playing pretend. As a parent you can't go wrong with legos.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park
- January 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for kidsI would recommend this to a friend!I got this Lego Heartlake city park a couple of weeks ago and I like it because my daughter have so much fun building it. Great for small hands because of the small pieces. Very engaging and keeps my kid busy. This is a great toy for kids, enhance their imagination, test their patience. I highly recommend this. Good quality.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park