A stunning LEGO® NINJAGO® Ninja Temple with 6 minifigures including NINJAGO Digi Jay and Digi Cole, and the evil ruler of Prime Empire Unagami. With this temple toy and ninja minifigures, adventurous kids can have endless fun recreating the exciting end-game battle from the TV series. The best temple toy playset The LEGO® NINJAGO® temple offers a hive of activity and excitement to imaginative kids as they plot their way to the top. They must avoid the traps and use the Key-Tanas to get pastthe fearsome Sushimi in his sushi kitchen before opening the gate to reveal Unagami’s throne. Challenging and fun building sets LEGO® NINJAGO® building sets make the best toys for kids by offering an escape to a fantasy world of non-stop action where they can fight with their ninja heroes against the forces of evil. NINJAGO® fans will always be captivated as they role-play with action toys including ninja temples, buildable toys, cars, dragons and more.Building Instructions
- Incredible LEGO® NINJAGO® temple toy playset with exciting traps and features, and 6 minifigures from Prime Empire. This makes the perfect gift for kids who love role-playing stories with the team of ninja heroes.
- This building set features a NINJAGO® Temple and 6 minifigures including NINJAGO Digi Jay, Lloyd and Cole, and the villains Unagami, Red Visor and Sushimi. Kids will love to indulge their creativity and stage battles.
- This brilliantly detailed temple model offers hours of exciting fun for children as they attempt to avoid all the traps and the fearsome Sushimi, so they can use the three Key-Tanas to reveal Unagami’s throne at the top.
- This 810-piece temple model is a rewarding construction toy for boys and girls aged 9+ and makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present, or LEGO gift for any occasion.
- New for January 2020, this adventure toy is just the right size to play with at home or proudly display on a mantlepiece in a bedroom. The Empire Temple measures over 15” (38cm) high, 8” (22 cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this ninja playset – it is ready for independent play or to share the fun with friends as soon as it is built. The action with these adventure toys never has to stop for a single second.
- This ninja playset provides the ideal model building task for children, who are accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions as they put together the bricks to create this cool action toy.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® model building kits for kids fuel their creativity and allow them to step into an exciting world of adventure where they can team up with their favorite ninja heroes for endless fun and exciting battles.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this construction toy have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time. Even Unagami can't defeat them!
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this action toy have been relentlesslytested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands when you choose a LEGO toy as a gift for your kids.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
88% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- February 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing set, but came with an unfortunate flawbeard825 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was such a cool build, and looks amazing on display. I really love the combination of colors used, as well as all the video game-like features throughout, such as the platforming sections or having to collect key blades to progress through the level itself. The minifigure selection is great, and I greatly appreciate the health bar feature added to all of them. I did, however, come across an issue with one of the pieces. One of the orange sword-like pieces at the top of the temple was shorter than the other, completely missing the point at the top. Unfortunately, this is the second set in a row that I have purchased with some sort of issue (the previous one being set 31104 Monster Burger Truck, which was missing the sticker sheet), which is concerning. Thankfully, however, Lego is very quick to send replacement parts if there are any issues, and with the stick sheet issue I mentioned, they sent the sheet out within two days of contacting them. So I assume it will be a similar case with this part. Overall, this is a fantastic set, and part defect aside, I would have rated this set 5 stars for sure.6 February 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, Thank you for your review. We're glad that you have requested the parts and stickers. Quality is very important to us, never hesitate to let us know when something isn't right, we're here to help.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?45Empire Temple of Madness
- September 1st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Beautiful set, rather flimsyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWriting on behalf of my six year-old son... The set looks GREAT. It has the look of the tv show, and the details are perfect. Added bonus: if you have a black light or blue LEDs, the neon colors in all the Prime Empire sets glow! There are a few design flaws which cause the set to need constant repair work: -The front piece attaches to the temple using two, small connectors. These small connectors cannot accommodate the weight of the front piece (be careful when lifting the set!), and if you were to move the front piece an inch to the left or right, it disconnects. Expect it to disconnect often. -The temple is tall and narrow, and the weight is not distributed well (top-heavy). If the temple is not on a completely flat surface, it will tip backwards. To remedy this, we designed a tail-piece support to prevent the temple from tipping backwards. -The two thin rooftop adornments are held onto the temple by small connectors. These tend to pop off easily with little to no pressure (don't sneeze!). -Attaching the roof to the side support structures is slightly frustrating. There are six, independent supports (three per side). They need to be perfectly aligned when fastening the roof onto the temple. This could've been easier had the support tops been grouped together with two, flat 2 by 8's (I can't recall the exact #, going with my memory). If for any reason you need to take the roof off and reattach, it can be rather frustrating. All in all, my son loves the set, loves to play with it, but I find myself doing far more maintenance work on it than any other set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Empire Temple of Madness
- May 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing buildTadhg | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI absolutely loved this build because of how fun and cool it is as a long time ninja go fan and how sometimes the sets can be weak this proves they can be strong I strongly recommend for people who like cool builds like thisPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire Temple of Madness
- June 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setDanjam | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set came damaged, not the fault of LEGO itself, was just a certain retailer that I won't name (this will not effect the review). First of all, this set looks really good. I really like the way that the red, black and cyan colours look together, it really makes the set look quite evil. I do really like the main feature, the opening door and the figures, which look really good, as most have recently. I do have some issues with it though, this set includes all three keytanas which I do appreciate a lot, but it has features for only two of them which I find strange. Cole's scythe weapon has a white bar underneath (not sure if that's accurate or not) I think it should've been translucent neon green instead. Lastly, why are the lanterns 1x1 cylinders? Wouldn't it have been better with white mini figure heads? Overall, I'd give this a 8/10 as it looks good and fits the in-game theme very well but some minor things let this set down.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire Temple of Madness