Let little builders get lost in family-life role-play with LEGO® Friends 4+ Stephanie’s House (41398). They can pretend to be Stephanie hanging out in her cozy bedroom or play at being mom and dad looking after their girl and her dog Dash.
Access all areas
The upstairs section is removable, making it easy for little fingers to play with all the cool downstairs details. It also means 2 friends can share the fun, playing with a floor each at the same time! The house comes with lots of cute features to bring the creative fun to life, plus a miniature swing that extends play outside of the house.
Ideal preschool playset
This LEGO 4+ set is a fun way for creative preschool kids to learn to build and includes 2 special Starter Bricks that let first-time builders take pride in constructing playsets all on their own. This set comes with Instructions Plus on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where kids can view their creation digitally to help grow their imagination and construction confidence.
- Help little builders enjoy hours of imaginative play with 4+ Stephanie’s House (41398). Preschoolers will love to build then play house, recreating scenes from the LEGO® Friends TV series or inventing their own.
- This kids’ toy comes with LEGO® Friends Stephanie, Alicia and James mini-dolls, a dog, plus all the bricks needed to build a 2-story house with a bedroom, restroom, kitchen, dining room and garden swing.
- This building kit comes with a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element, making building simple so the family role-play fun can begin quickly. Cute accessories, such as the mini croissant, encourage creative play.
- This is a great holiday gift for kids who love role-playing family life. The neat 170-piece set is also an ideal gift for kids aged 4+ who deserve a spur-of-the moment treat.
- Measuring over 6” (16cm) high by 4” (12cm) wide, this 170-piece set takes up little room on display. And it's compatible with other LEGO® pieces, so kids can extend the play with any other sets they have at home.
- This fun toy needs no batteries. Kids simply open the box and find the Starter Bricks to begin constructing this colorful and creative building!
- This 170-piece mini-doll toy set includes a guide for build and play to help youngsters understand the purpose of the building steps and develop their confidence.
- Featuring a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element to make building simple and boost kids' confidence, 4+ Stephanie's House is a great holiday gift to introduce younger children to the everyday heroes of LEGO® Friends.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they connect perfectly and pull apart easily when it’s time for a new build.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every young builder's LEGO Friends kids' toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Cute!Kimber |I would recommend this to a friend!I used to rebel against pink and purple legos, but not anymore. This set is so sweet. I built it with my 4 year old daughter and it was a great way to get her to follow instructions, be creative, and use her building skills. She did require help, as some of the pieces are very small. I actually ended up building the whole thing with her finding pieces for me and then helping to push them into place when I got them aligned. It came with three numbered bags, and each numbered bag had a smaller piece bag inside. The instructions were really nice because it built the entire house and swing in three separate sections. The first bag builds the bottom level of the house, the second builds the swing, and the third bag builds the top level. All have fun little details like eggs in a frying pan, letter in the mailbox, hockey stick, etc. I won’t ruin all the surprises, because that’s part of the fun. While I did get this for my daughter, my 7 year old son likes it too. They ran downstairs after building it the night before and grabbed it first thing to play together. I think I’ll definitely give the Lego Friends sets as gifts more often now, because this was so cute and really fun to do.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AdorableFawnH |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very cute house. The swing on the front porch is a nice touch as is the swing-around staircase. It has a swivel chair in the office. How cute. The rooms are small, especially the kitchen for adult hands but a small child would most likely have an easier time playing. The colors are bright and cheery. It was easy to assemble and the Lego instruction books are the best instruction booklets I have ever seen for a product. I am an adult senior enjoying putting these sets together. My one thought is, if one is going to purchase multiple Lego theme sets, invest in a table or shelf to put the sets on so children won’t have to take them apart and then have to rebuild every time they play With them.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House
- October 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Family bondingFdelis |I would recommend this to a friend!I received the Lego Stephanie‘s house and it was very fun putting it together because there weren’t a lot of small pieces. My children were able to help using the manual and using the electronic manual on the Lego app. I recommend this product two families of all ages. My children had a lot of fun with the individual pieces for characters such as the dog and the bike. When assembling this product try to stay very organized and also I would recommend to use some type of glue after you have put the pieces together that way they don’t break apart.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute for my 6 year old!I would recommend this to a friend!I love these sets that are geared more for girls! I am a bit jealous that my younger self never had these!! The colors are great, and I love how it really empowers girls to build and understand how things go together!! The simple fact that you are reading a manual and putting this together helps everyone!! My 9 year old son and 6 year old daughter played with this and the airplane for hours! So cute!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House