Series 20Series 203.4167512.
Kids can bring exciting new play possibilities to any LEGO® set with LEGO Minifigures (71027) Series 20. This new-for-September-2020 LEGO minifigure series features a colourful lineup of unique LEGO people to collect and display or use with existing playsets to take the stories in new, fun directions.
Entertaining character lineup
Children and adult fans can say hi to a new range of LEGO people toys, including Pajama girl, Piñata boy, Peapod costume girl, Sea rescuer, Pirate girl, Martial arts boy, Breakdancer, Super warrior, Brick costume guy, Llama costume girl, Space fan, Athlete, Tournament knight, 80s musician, Drone boy and Viking.
Exciting accessories and a collector’s leaflet
Each of the finely crafted, highly detailed minifigures comes in a sealed mystery bag with one or more accessory elements to add to the fun, plus a collector’s leaflet.
- Inspire fun role-play with these delightful LEGO® Minifigures Series 20 (71027) bags. A great gift for kids and fans of any age who love collecting the assorted community people. Play starts with opening the bag!
- What’s in the bag? Kids can discover unique characters they’ve never met before to add to their LEGO® Minifigures collections or introduce into another LEGO set they own, with 16 detailed, buildable minifigures.
- These awesome characters are great for independent play, where kids can develop new stories for each different minifigure, be part of stories with other models, or collect and display them all.
- Any fan of LEGO® Minifigures bags will love these unique collectible characters. The detailed minifigures and their accessories will thrill any kid and make a great treat gift for boys and girls aged 5+.
- Small and playful. These mystery bags each contain 1 of 16 unique minifigures, complete with one or more accessories, like a toy rocket or rescue toys, and a collector’s leaflet. Totally portable and ready for action.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills, plus it gives them the joy of imagining new stories all on their own.
- Open the bag and the play begins with assembling the minifigure toy. Easy-to-follow instructions make building a snap, giving kids the joy of constructing their own awesome character and loads of creative fun.
- Give youngsters iconic characters to play or display with LEGO® Minifigures collectibles. These fun, mini playsets offer open-ended play that helps build children’s creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 24th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0There are More Questions than Answers!LEGOfan96 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfHello fellow LEGO fans I would like to start by thanking you in advance for taking the time to read this review. I will get all the negative stuff out of the way first. So I would like to firstly draw your attention to the price increase which started at the beginning of the year with the DC series and unfortunately it seems this trend is here to stay. I purchased 20 packets here from the LEGO website and out of those I received thirteen different figures in total the remaining figures being duplicates you may find you have better or worse luck than that should you decide to purchase these. I find it interesting that the characters I’m missing are the Pea Pod Costume Girl, Lama Costume Girl and Pirate Girl. And I will leave the amount of different figures I received to your judgment as to whether you think it’s fair or not. I would like to draw your attention to our current situation and given the price increase I find it interesting that LEGO decided not to sell full cases of 60 packets of these which they did do for Series 19 and the most recent DC series. Which begs the question. Did they deliberately omit the full cases so that you can only buy individual packets? I have my own personal hypothesis on that but once again I’ll leave the deliberation to you a potential future customer. Another thing I personally feel unhappy about is that LEGO still went ahead with the release of series 20 despite the current situation. And with no word as to whether they’ll extend production and availability of this series. To be honest it doesn’t sit right with me because I think in my humble opinion they should have decided to delay the release of this series under the circumstances we’ve found ourselves in. This also brings up another question about The LEGO Group and are their values changing? Personally I believe there is a shift in conduct but once again that is my individual opinion. I will end with the positives so as a series of Minifigures I feel it’s an excellent series with fun and colourful characters however my personal favourite series would still be series 19. But series 20’s offering of characters are as I say are all great looking and with a good variety and selection of characters to suite all. With my personal favourites being Piñata Boy and the Sea Rescuer. It’s also a good thing that there’s no special super rare chase figure the move to not include such a figure in this series was absolutely the right thing to do and I hope that Lego keep this as a new tradition going forward because this way it’s a lot fairer on everyone. But if I’m being completely honest I can’t justify the price increase and especially as you are unable to feel the bags in stores to acquire the figure you want it’s a huge gamble to buy them this way and that coupled with the increase in price I cannot recommend them. But ultimately the decision remains with you I can only advise and write this review to the best of my own beliefs and experiences. If you’ve read my review thank you very much I wish you the very best and hope you have found this review helpful.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Series 20
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Series!Claws24 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeen looking forward since start of the year for the next Mini figure series to come out and here it is, and wow am I happy with it!! Nearly every figure in thise series is a great addition to my collection with stand outs being the Peapod girl, The Viking and the Red power ranger for want of a proper name :) Normally I go instore and pick the ones I want but for this series I decided to try my luck and just ordered 16 packs, and I got 13 of the 16!! so I am super happy with making this choice. I highly recommend this series to all those mini figure fans and collectors, and if your thinking of starting a collection then series 20 is a great starting point. Love them.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Series 20
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0HappySlowSunflower | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat these are so fun to do. I would definitely recommend thesePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsWas this helpful?55Series 20
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Just Oktmed19 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfSo they raised the price, and I get that they are randomly packaged but I bought 20 and seriously 13 were duplicates. That is really disappointing. Overall the characters I thought lacked the fun factor they have in years past. Some are just pretty basic. They did add the floating element with the scuba diver (I have four of those now) though and that is neat. Probably time to calibrate the sorting machine that mixes things up though. I would have at least liked 50% of mine to be different. Not sure I will buy more or try to complete this set unless I go to the store and actually try to feel the packages.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Series 20