Sanctuary II: Endgame BattleMarvel
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Put a kid’s passion for the Marvel Cinematic Universe on show for all their friends to admire. The LEGO® Marvel Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle (76237) is packed with realistic details to inspire imaginative play and impressive displays.
Detailed spaceship and iconic characters
The 4-winged Sanctuary II spaceship, with its menacing array of 6 stud shooters, puts Marvel movie action into kids’ hands. The spacious cockpit opens to reveal a pilot’s seat and instrument panel from where the mighty Thanos controls the ship. Down below in the cargo room sits the Infinity Gauntlet. The set contains 3 minifigures: Iron Man, with blue power blasts and a shooter; Captain Marvel with fiery power blasts and a shield; and Thanos, with a golden helmet and double-bladed sword. Solid side rails make it easy for kids to grip and manoeuvre the large craft as they recreate scenes from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame and enjoy imaginative adventures of their own.
- LEGO® Marvel Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle (76237) is a sought-after spacecraft from the Marvel movies packed with realistic details to inspire imaginative play and impressive displays.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Iron Man, with power blasts and a shooter; Captain Marvel with fiery power blasts and a shield; and Thanos, with a golden helmet and double-bladed sword.
- The buildable spacecraft has an opening cockpit, opening cargo hold and 6 stud shooters. Kids join the 2 Super Heroes in a battle to prevent Thanos from using the Infinity Gauntlet.
- This spectacular, play-and-display building toy makes a great birthday present, holiday gift or special treat for kids aged 7 and up.
- The buildable spaceship measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) long and 14 in. (36 cm) wide – small enough to grip in one hand, but large enough for epic adventures.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young Super Heroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
- January 17th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego setNicole |I would recommend this to a friend!Simple but great Lego set. Wish the bottom wings were on more securely but everything else about this set is amazing17 January 2022John, LEGO® Customer ServiceIf you find that any pieces of your build aren't holding together, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can take a look!Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle
- October 13th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great additionMufasa |I would recommend this to a friend!This was a great set for adding to a collection or for individual playability. It has a great combination of minifigures for a conflict scene. The endgame Captain Marvel minifigure looks great, and having a smaller Thanos is a good addition. Despite its not very large build- the ship is a nice design and still makes this set worth getting.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle
- October 26th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Avengers Endgame Iron man endingI thought that this set was an alright set. I was looking forward to getting it and when I got it I was a bit disappointed with it. I have a couple of issues with it. The first is Captain Marvel. I really wanted to get this set because it includes Captain Marvel but I don't like her facial expression with her short hair piece. To me her facial expression does not look like Brie Larson facial features. Where as the Iron man figure in the set facial expression looks like Robert Downey Jr. The facial expression included with the set for captain Marvel makes her in my opinion look older where as Brie Larson is younger. As for Sanctuary 2 I wish the wings on the spaceship could move up and down as this would make it cooler. I like all of my other lego marvel sets but I feel a bit let down as I was really looking forward to getting it and building it. I don't think the designers have done a good job and I don't really like the captain marvel figure included.
Response from LEGO SHOP26 October 2021John, LEGO® Customer ServiceThanks for reaching out to us with your thoughts about the Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle set. We're sorry that you're disappointed with how the Captain Marvel minifigure looks. Each minifigure was designed to represent and look like the characters from Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame. Your feedback helps us get better and better, so we really appreciate it!Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?25Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle
- January 11th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Grandson/Son and LegosPolly |I would recommend this to a friend!My Awesome 16 Year Old Grandson has LOVED Legos even before he was a Teenager. He surely inherited this Love from His Dad, MySon, who Loved Legos since he was very young. He still has possession of his many many Lego Boxes and Kits from many many years ago. He is now 54 years old. They are still being stored at "Mom's" House, where they are safe and sound...as well as slightly revered. I love to watch my Grandson solicit his Father's patience, skill and steady hand in attaching any and all stickers that require careful concentration for the perfect placement. Dad and Son Never Fail! I am one very proud loving Mother and Grandmother. I am also one HUGE LEGO FAN as I bask in the Familial Bonding of GENERATIONAL LEGO BUILDING! Makes My Heart Beyond Happy. From One Lego Family to the Next Generation AND BEYOND!
Response from LEGO SHOP11 January 2022Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceThank you and your family for being such loyal fans! We hope the fun never ends for all generations to come!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Sanctuary II: Endgame Battle