LEGO® Elves Me and My Dragon Display
Bring your baby dragons and eggs from the wonderful LEGO® Elves world along in this multi-functional carry and display case, featuring a drawer and 3 open compartments with baseplate lining. Open the cover to reveal a small playmat and let the LEGO Elves adventures begin!
- Features a sturdy cardboard carry case with a drawer and 3 open compartments.
- Shelves feature baseplate lining to secure your collection.
- A great way to store and display all your favorite LEGO® Elves baby dragons and eggs.
- This item offers an age-appropriate experience for ages 6 and over.
- Mini-doll carry case measures over 5” (14cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Shelves each measure over 4” (11cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Attractive and versatile storage.Kimmyf41 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis storage case is very well made and features 3 removable base plates that you can put your baby dragons and eggs on. The base plates are big enough to put all the elves on as well and the drop down cover has a printed scene for extra play value. The cover has Velcro spots to hold it shut. I was unsure at first why the base plates were not stuck to the case but it makes it much easier to display the dragons, eggs and elves and when the case is closed they remain securely in place. Really happy with this product and would recommend it to any Lego Elves collector.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Elves Me and My Dragon Display