LEGO® IDEAS INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION
Deploy a satellite
Use a robotic arm to launch a satellite into orbit.
Dock with the shuttle
Bring in the next crew of astronauts.
Schedule a spacewalk
Send the microfigure out to perform repairs.
Destination: discoveryGet lost in space and build a piece of history with the LEGO® Ideas ISS.
A generation of explorationCelebrate 20 years of the ISS with this exclusive new LEGO® Ideas set.
More in LEGO IdeasView All
Meet the Fan Designer, Christoph RugeA longtime LEGO fan and builder, Christoph has a passion for space. His ISS was embraced by the fan community and selected as the perfect set to celebrate the 10th anniversary of LEGO® Ideas.
Build and display this spectacular LEGO® Ideas 21321 ISS (International Space Station). Packed with authentic ISS details, including a posable Canadarm2 and 2 rotating joints that coincide with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, this 864-piece set is a wonderful gift idea for space enthusiasts, adult LEGO fans or any experienced builder.
This awesome LEGO spaceship model comes with a display stand, a buildable mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts, plus 2 astronaut microfigures to create a striking centerpiece in any room. Illustrated instructions are included, plus a 128-page building instructions booklet with fascinating ISS facts and information about the LEGO fan who created this space model kit and its LEGO designer.
The infinitely diverse array of LEGO Ideas sets are all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there is something to delightall ages.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO® Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build.
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® projects.
- Also includes a 128-page building instructions booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO® designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary.
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO® builder, this 864-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends.
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby.
- This battery-free building set offers a stress-relieving, immersive and fun creative experience. So zone out, find your building zen and enjoy some me-time constructing a wonderful display model!
- Thinking of buying this International Space Station model for a newcomer to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Adults and children will be delighted by the infinitely diverse array of collectible construction toys for display and creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, so you can be assured that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that this LEGO Ideas building kit for adults meets the highest global safety standards.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0International Lego StationTaygeta | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been interested about space since I was a kid, and I built my own spaceships by using lego during the 80's. So now, being a father and all, my love for lego has started again, so this purchase was "a must have". There are few things in this kit, that I would have done differently, the main culprit being the stand, and other details around the station itself, like radiators, or other modules at the "foreground" that are not "locked" in place. But building it was great. Quality and instructions were superb, like you can expect from Lego. It is nice to see Lego getting "back to space" again, and also more thrilling it is to see it being done with so much realism, and attention to detail.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45International Space Station
- May 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very Delicate But Looks GreatWill487 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would definitely recommend this build to any space lovers out there. Firstly, it's extremely detailed. Secondly, you are getting your money's worth! Although, I should point out that it is very fragile and you'll need steady hands and fingers. Overall great product and I highly recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45International Space Station
- June 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun and challengingTheDahminator | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love lego and i love space! This set was fun to build and watch the progress as you move along through the build! It was a bit tedious as some of the parts do fall off quite easily but aside from that it is awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55International Space Station
- March 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, build design could be betterSaturne | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good set, and looks splendid. It’s a great set to go with my other NASA sets, and I was super excited when I saw it. The detail is great. Unfortunately, the build wasn’t as great as the set. There were multiple times I was wondering why in the world they chose to do the steps in the way and order they did. It felt almost like they were *trying* to make things more complicated and difficult than they had to be. The build felt quite unstable in places, as well, since most of the space station was built while already on the stand, and I was always worried about parts falling off or the whole thing falling over. It definitely was not my favourite build. Good set, questionable build experience.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45International Space Station