Harry Potter & Hermione Granger™Harry Potter™
Choose your gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Make a BIG impression on any young witch or wizard with the super-sized LEGO® Harry Potter™: Harry Potter & Hermione Granger™ (76393).
Large-scale, iconic figures
Kids can maximize the magical fun with these brick-built Harry Potter and Hermione Granger models. Both figures stand 10 in. (26 cm) tall and possess all the adjustability of the smaller LEGO minifigures: movable hand, leg and hip joints, plus a rotatable head for the Harry Potter figure. Harry has a removable, fabric robe and both models carry brick-built wands to help inspire magical stories for kids to play out. When the action stops, kids can put the 2 Hogwarts™ friends into a pose to create an amazing ‘Harry and Hermione’ display for their room. Individual sets of building instructions allow 2 builders to share the fun together.
- Make a BIG impression on any young witch or wizard with LEGO® Harry Potter™: Harry Potter & Hermione Granger™ (76393).
- Includes brick-built models of Harry Potter™ and Hermione Granger™ with movable hand, leg and knee joints, plus a rotatable head for the Harry Potter figure.
- These buildable characters inspire imaginative play on a large scale. When the action stops, kids can pose the adjustable models to make a magical display for their room.
- Give kids aged 10 and up the 2 iconic Hogwarts™ students to build, play with and put on display to amaze their friends.
- Both models stand over 10 in. (26 cm) tall and come with individual building instructions to let 2 builders share the creative fun together.
- Harry has a removable fabric robe and both models carry brick-built wands to help inspire realistic poses for kids to display.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
- July 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0StunningWattsit |I would recommend this to a friend!Brilliant Lego, so much to do I haven't even completed it yet so goes to so there is hours and hours and hours of entertainment to be had. It's very challenging also so not as easy as one would think. I have got to go back a stage as I think I have made a mistake. But it all adds on to the fun and means it will last even longer. Not to mention you get to make Hermione after I will be dreaming of Lego for months to come I love the fact that the legs and arms can be moved and the actually size of it is brilliant too. Harry potter is one of my favourites but Lego has got this spot on. Lots of fun to be had but need to have allot of time to do it. It's great for me as a wind down after work and shall go lovely in my Harry potter display case when completely finished. This is by far my favourite Lego.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Harry Potter & Hermione Granger™
- June 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice build!I would recommend this to a friend!As soon as I saw these I knew I’d buy them. The build was interesting and it really is quite amazing how it all comes together. The hair layering involves lots of small pieces and requires a great deal of concentration but it’s worth the effect. Overall I really enjoyed the outcome and hope to see more of these display pieces in the future (we need Ron!). My only complaint is the price - as is often the case in Australia, lego has a massive markup ($199). I’ve already seen these for $30 cheaper so shop around. Price is my only complaint. The product itself is fantastic.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Harry Potter & Hermione Granger™
- June 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A new string to the figure bowI would recommend this to a friend!As a builder that has a varied taste in Lego sets, when Lego released this I had to see what these "Mega" figs were like. These 2 characters are iconic and look exactly like their minifigures, the build for each is involving and sometimes tricky, but ultimately keeps you interested in what could seem quite a boring build with such few colours. The fact these larger figures are movable in the same way as their minifigure equivilant shows just how Lego sets evolved in the past 10 years alone. I have these as purely display pieces, but I can see these would provide any hours of playability. Thoroughly recommend.2 July 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're happy to hear you were pleased!Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Harry Potter & Hermione Granger™
- June 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Limited Poses and Where's Ron?I would recommend this to a friend!Had fun building both as an adult as I always had wanted to build large lego figures. I figured these would be great to display near the tv. The hair was the most difficult part of the set for both characters and looks exactly like the picture on box. However, I was disappointed that Hermione’s hair makes her face/head unmovable so I cannot turn her head at all. If this is the case, I’m not sure why Lego didn’t include different builds for her hair to look left or right as if defeats the point of a movable head/face. Since she can only look straight, I would have liked to have Ron so both Harry and Ron can stand on both sides of her in the display. Some ideas for future other than Ron are some builds for other professions such as Officer+Firefighter, Doc+nurse, and even Bride+Groom.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Harry Potter & Hermione Granger™