Move over, R2-D2™ and BB-8™Display new D-O™ with your favorite LEGO® Star Wars™ collectibles.
Character to spare
This build-and-display set comes with a name plate and a minifigure version too.
Superbly recreated with a 360-degree-rotating and tilting head and posable antennas.
A new addition
Display D-O™ with your favorite LEGO® Star Wars™ collectibles.
Small droid, big personalityNew D-O™ is the newest droid to capture the hearts of Star Wars fans.
Spark memories of exciting Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie scenes with this cool LEGO® Star Wars™ D-O (75278) droid building toy. Authentic details of this lovable Star Wars character are superbly recreated with LEGO bricks and fans will be delighted by D-O's 360-degree-rotating and tilting head, and posable antennas.
Designed for display
This LEGO set includes a built-in stand for the construction model, plus an information sign with a cute D-O minifigure to make an eye-catching display at home or in a workplace.
Welcome to the LEGO Star Wars universe
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is its most successful theme with cool gift ideas for all ages, so why not join in the fun?
- Fans can build their own collectible model of the lovable D-O (75278) droid from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie, reproducing authentic details in LEGO® style to create a fantastic build-and-display piece.
- The model has posable antennas and its head tilts and rotates 360 degrees just like the Star Wars™ character. It comes with a built-in display stand, plus an information sign and D-O minifigure to delight collectors.
- This D-O droid build-and-display model is new for May 2020 and makes a delightful addition to any Star Wars™ fan or LEGO® builder’s collection.
- This cool, 519-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ droid building toy is great fun for creative Star Wars fans aged 10+, and makes the best birthday gift, Christmas present or special occasion surprise.
- The buildable D-O droid measures 10.5” (27cm) high, 4” (10cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep – it doesn't take up too much space but will make a big impression displayed at home or in the office for friends to admire.
- This cool, battery-free building toy offers a stress-relieving building experience. So take time out and enjoy constructing a fantastic Star Wars™ character build-and-display model on your own, with family or friends.
- Thinking of buying this D-O model for a Star Wars™ fan new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with clear, step-by-step instructions so they can take on this building challenge with Jedi-level confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction kits are great for fans of all ages to buildand display the models, recreate epic scenes from the Star Wars saga and create their own exciting stories. There’s something for everyone!
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures that they connect strongly and pull apart easily – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that this Star Wars™ D-O construction toy meets the highest safety standards on Earth (and in any other galaxy you travel to!).
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SidekickValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think my favourite thing about this item is the microfigure of D-0 on the information plaque. I don't know why it just makes me smirk every time I see it. That's not to say I don't like the finished model because I was surprised by how detailed he is and how good he looks on my display but the microfigure is where this set is at for me. The build is a good range of techniques. I particularly liked the build for the wheel that D-0 uses to get around. From the pack pictures I expected this to be one pre-moulded piece but no, you build it from scratch and then wrap it around and attach it to the display base. Easy to do and it all went together smoothly (apart from the closures at the end of the rods which took some "easing") which surprised me, when I first saw the technique for the wheel I was expecting to have a hard time. Glad I was wrong! Only 1 sticker in the kit but it is the information for the plaque so you really need to get it right first time. Because it is such a large sticker I found it quite easy to place (for once). Number Of Pieces: 519 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.13 Build Time: 1.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55D-O™
- April 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Easy build, good addition to the droid familyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, was a pretty easy build. Nothing too challenging to handle. It is a great addition to the droid family. The only negative is, I found an error with the instruction manual. Not a terrible mistake, but something I wouldn't expect.8 May 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWhoops! Thanks for pointing that out. We'll let the team in charge of our instructions know.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45D-O™
- April 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build. But a little too pricey. A++PhillyYamper835 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely a good set to build. But the price was a little too much for the amount of pieces. This set is definitely a fun one. The design is amazingly detailed. It has some repetition, but not enough to bore you. The hardest part was getting the connectors into the tubes. It took me a little while because I have big fingers. But it’s definitely a cool set. Definitely recommended if you have R2-D2 and BB-8.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55D-O™
- May 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You gotta love DroidsScoots | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReal easy build. I really like how the wheel was made, very clever use of pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55D-O™