Deliveries and returns
We regret that we are unable to ship to the following European destinations:
Åland Islands, Andorra, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Channel Islands (including Jersey and Guernsey), Faroe Islands, French Overseas Departments and Territories, Gibraltar, Greenland, Heligoland, Madeira, Melilla, Monaco, San Marino and the Azores.
We are unable to take orders for delivery to PO Boxes including Packstations, hotels and freight forwarding services.
Details of our shipping costs per country are set out in the table at the end of this section.
International Delivery Times (in business days):
|Country||Standard||Express||Pick A Brick||Bricks & Pieces||Shop Catalogue (where available)|
Free delivery is available on orders over a minimum spend depending on the country where you place your order (see table below). Free delivery offer is valid online at LEGO.com and for LEGO® Catalogue telephone orders. Qualifying purchases must be equal to or greater than the threshold value in merchandise only; any charges, Bricks & Pieces or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to the merchandise total.
|Up to 55,00 €||5.95 €||29.00 €|
|55,01+ €||FREE||29.00 €|
Unless indicated otherwise, please allow 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays) for the delivery of your order.
Please order by 3:30pm CET if you wish to receive your order the next day. Valid for metropolitan areas only.
Our shipping charges are set out in the table above. Express shipping is not available for Pick A Brick or Bricks & Pieces orders.
LEGO.com is the official LEGO® retail channel, selling LEGO products to individual consumers only.
If an order raises security concerns, the LEGO Group reserves the right to hold or cancel an order without prior notice or explanation. We will inform you accordingly without undue delay.
Collection Point Delivery
You can have your LEGO.com order delivered to a DPD Collection Point. Collection Points are available in Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, Poland and Sweden.
Some customers in these countries may not see the option for delivery to a collection point. We will be making this available to more customers soon.
- Takes 4-6 business days.
- You can only use a Collection Point in the same country where you placed the order.
- Parcels which exceed a weight of 20 kg will be shipped to the shipping address listed on the order.
- Pick a Brick and Bricks & Pieces orders cannot be delivered to a Collection Point.
- We are also not able to deliver gift cards to Collection Points.
- Bring a valid form of identification with you when you pick up your parcel.
- DPD will provide you with status updates along your parcel’s journey to the Collection Point.
Order a gift for your children or friends and be sure that your secret is safe!
- Every order is shipped in a plain box, and you can specify the 'Ship To' address such as a relative's house or place of employment.
- If you have requested delivery to an address different from your billing address, price/billing details will not be included since we assume that the delivery is a gift to the recipient.
- Pricing information will be included in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
90 Day Returns Policy
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us FREE of charge within 90 days from the day you receive your parcel.
For more information on how to return your order, please contact Customer Service.
For information about our products, replacement parts, warranty information or for any other questions you may have, our Customer Service team will be happy to help. Please note, when making a return, the LEGO Group will need to share your contact details with our logistics partner in order to have your return collected and processed.