Youngsters will love creating exciting dinosaur action adventures with this LEGO® Jurassic World 75937 Triceratops Rampage building set. The colorful playset includes an Egg Spinner ride with 3 dinosaur-egg seats for minifigures and a spinning function, plus a gate and waiting area for the ride. There is also a posable Triceratops toy dinosaur figure, a collapsible fence and a minifigure buggy to play out a dinosaur escape and pursuit. This building toy for kids includes 4 Jurassic World minifigures to inspire creative role-play.
- This LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy playset includes 4 new-for-June-2019 minifigures: Owen Grady, Simon Masrani, Allison Miles and a tourist.
- The Jurassic World Egg Spinner ride features 3 buildable dinosaur-egg seats for minifigures and a spinning function, plus an entrance gate with 2 flame elements, waiting area with 2 fences, waiting sign element, steps to access the ride, trash can with a lid, and a sign with directions (to the Jurassic World gyrosphere, gift shop and museum).
- Turn the switch at the back of the Egg Spinner ride to make the eggs go round.
- Molded, buildable, new-for-June-2019 Triceratops LEGO® dinosaur toy figure features a posable head and legs.
- Also includes a collapsible fence with a ‘Danger – Electricity' sign element, and a fence with a Triceratops information sign.
- Push the post on the collapsible fence to play out a Triceratops escape.
- Buggy has space for a minifigure, detachable wrench and walkie-talkie elements, plus a carrot (dinosaur bait) attached to a long stick.
- Also includes the tourist’s brick-built ice cream.
- Kids can reimagine exciting scenes from the LEGO® Jurassic World animated series with this collectible toy.
- This LEGO® Jurassic World toy construction set makes a great dinosaur gift for kids.
- Egg Spinner ride measures over 4” (12cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Entrance gate measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Triceratops LEGO® dinosaur figure measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Dinosaur fences measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Buggy measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 19th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not enough.PancakeCrocodile | 14-18Not your average Lego set. The park setting was the first error. The ride is cute, but offers no ambience, and is particularly out of place. The second error was the size. I like the quad, but it needs something more, like a jeep or a small helicopter. I just felt like they were trying to cram in as many random things as possible, but limit themselves on what they could put in. The triceratops is neat, although the coloration is a bit funky.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?35Triceratops Rampage
- July 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great park parts but separateJaeT | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally fun build, my first Jurassic world set. I built this with my girlfriend over the course of two days. The egg ride structure is visually very appealing and the fence is great, but should maybe be on different sets. The triceratops is amazing! Lego, please make more herbivores, especially the brontosaurus/ brachiosaurus. The only downside is the slightly high price range.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 days 3 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Triceratops Rampage
- July 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0love this set!!!sawsaurus17 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis was an easy but fun build, i love that lego is doing more herbivores in the Jurassic sets, it's pretty expensive and i wish they had done more fence instead of the egg ride thing, overall good setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Triceratops Rampage