Add this LEGO® DUPLO® 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks set to any new or existing DUPLO train set and develop early construction skills as your toddler builds the tall bridge and arranges the toy train track pieces in any way they like. Help your preschooler place the yellow action brick on the track to make compatible DUPLO trains sound a horn as they drive over it. Also includes a LEGO DUPLO construction worker figure, 2 loose bricks, a spade and a suitcase to extend the role-play and story-telling fun.
- Includes a construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figure with spade and suitcase accessory elements.
- Features 8 straight track pieces, 4 sloped pieces to make the bridge and a yellow (horn sound) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your child how easy it is to place the yellow action brick on the track to make any compatible LEGO® DUPLO® train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, sound the horn as it passes over.
- The tracks included in this set are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Includes 2 loose brick, spade and suitcase elements to extend the role-play and story-telling options.
- These toy train tracks make an ideal gift for preschool train fans.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Bridge measures over 4” (12cm) high at its highest point.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 21st, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Doesnt quite fit!MyThreeSons | 35-44We have the numbers train, Mickey and Minnie's birthday parade train, this set of bridge tracks and another set of flat tracks. Unfortunately there is a raised lip on the outer edges of the bridge tracks that are a bit too narrow to allow the train's wheels to sit fully within the tracks. This often causes the train to derail as it transitions off the bridge. It caused my toddlers a lot of frustration at first but now they don't mind as much and just put the train back on the tracks. The price is definitely too high for so few pieces and such an annoying design flaw.21 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry for the confusion! This bridge has been designed to use with trains like 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, which have a different style of wheels. Sets like 10847 Number Train were created for our very youngest builders. Children as young as 18 months can have fun with easy-to-steer larger wheels and without the constraints of a track. While this style of train will fit onto straight DUPLO® tracks, it may not go on speciality pieces like bridges or crossings.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Train Bridge and Tracks
- April 1st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Duplo hammerThreedoor | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonA great add on for your little one’s train set. Buy it but beware, bridge sections WILL be used as hammers capable of breaking duplo bricks and deforming the bridge sections. The train may have some difficulty climbing the tall bridge as well.
Response from LEGO SHOP7 April 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear this. We pride on making sure our bricks can last for generations, so they shouldn't break during normal play. If you do have broken pieces, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Train Bridge and Tracks
- December 7th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Train doesnt get up the bridge.Rooksmoke | 25-34Purchased for: SonThe coding express train 45025 stops when he enters the bridge then stops and turns the other direction. It looks like the sensor under the train won't let it go further
Response from LEGO SHOP12 December 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! For help getting your train back on track, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Train Bridge and Tracks
- February 28th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0The train does not climb on the bridgeMikhail | 19-24Purchased for: SonSteam Train 10874 stops when climbing a bridge or starts driving backward. We also tried new batteries and it doesn’t help.
Response from LEGO SHOP2 March 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry to hear this. Please get in touch at LEGO.com/Service. We'd be happy to help.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Train Bridge and Tracks