- Skull Warrior
Small parts and Small Ball.
Put the freeze on intruders to the ancient city with the ferocious Skull Warrior! Repel approaching LEGO® BIONICLE® heroes by unleashing six successive shots from the huge Freeze Bow rapid shooter. Activate the battle bash function and overcome any opponent in close combat. Rip off their masks with the hook blade and channel their elemental power to awaken more of the Skull Warrior’s undead comrades!
- Features a Skull mask and mask pop-off trigger, shell with cool metallic-effect chest decoration, battle bash function, Freeze Bow rapid shooter, hook blade, silver-colored bones, translucent rib cage and posable joints
- Turn the wheel to activate the battle arm!
- Rip off LEGO® BIONICLE® hero masks with the hook blade
- Fire the Freeze Bow rapid shooter!
- Durable design for intense action play
- Stands over 7” (20cm) tall
- Combine with 70792 Skull Slicer and 70793 Skull Basher to create a multi-headed warrior using building instructions available online at LEGO.com/BIONICLE/bi
- July 18th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0the Skull warrior: Shoot and fightI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Skull warrior is a pretty cool set. he is not my favorite, but he is a really good villain. the new mask is AMAZING. the trans-blue looks and feels great, and he is a guard at the city of the mask makers, so he is a good match for kopaka. the trans 6-stud shooter is good, the bow, and arrow feel to it is great, and the way he holds it is great. he also has a spear he can use. his gearbox is pretty simple. the left arm has nor armor and only bone pieces which i am glad they did on one of them. the toenails on him look good. and the corrupted mask of ice looks good on kopaka. and the warrior. the chest plate looks great and its design too. this set is good, and it is #4 on my favorites list.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Warrior
- March 10th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0L3goape |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this set. Of all the skull enemies in this wave I think this one is my favorite. The skull mask is the same as the skull grinder but darker. The bow is okay, but I prefer the spear/sword thing. The inclusion of the corrupted Kopaka mask is great, and it looks really good on kopaka (not so much for skull warrior) I also love the new bone pieces and the color is also cool. I have no idea how long it took for me to built this set since I was watching a movie and not paying attention , but the built was super easy. All in all this is a great set, thank you Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Warrior
- September 19th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Queue |I would recommend this to a friend!This may be my favorite of the Skull Villains. Skull Warrior comes with a really nice bow, which is designed so that you can pose the Skull Warrior holding it any way you could want. That's really nice. The secondary weapon, something like a spear, is also nice and works well with the slicing function built into the right arm. My favorite feature is the ability to store a weapon on the Skull Warrior's back when it isn't being used. All-in-all, a very well-refined set. If I had enough money, I would get more than one to make things accurate to the story and have an army.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Warrior
- August 19th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently bought this set at a local Barnes and Noble Booksellers store and I am very impressed. First of all, included in the set is a 'Corrupted" Mask of Ice/Kopaka's mask. I have to say that it's pretty cool, with a special fade effect for the corruption engulfing the mask. Now onto the main part of the set, which is obviously the highlight. Skull Warrior is a fairly generic name, but this figure really exceeds all expectations. The mask on this guy is really cool, and is sporting a dark "Gunmetal" grey color. He comes with some very excellent pieces, including some transparent light blue "bones" and a new mould for his skeletal ribcage. Also included are some add-on armor pieces, which look great on the arm and leg of the figure. Finally, the weapons that come with this figure are, though not the best, very cool. I really like the bow setup with the transparent light blue bone pieces protruding from the front, as well as the six-shooter function, which is not used much by me personally but is great for play value. The other weapon is a long spear-like thing with a very thin structure. It's a good, small build and I think it suits the figure nicely. Overall I think this set is spectacular and would recommend it to any Bionicle or other LEGO fan who is looking for a great set to add to their collection.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Warrior