Adventure awaits your young sports lover with this winter-themed set full of possibilities. This cool LEGO® City 60203 Ski Resort toy set features a 2-level rescue base, ski shop with big screen TV and snowboard and ski rack, hot drinks and cupcake stand and an awesome snow park with light pole, half-pipe and separate grind rail. This great construction toy set for kids also includes a rescue 4x4 truck with movable snowplow, snowmobile with attached trailer, plus a helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and a camera, 11 minifigures, a dog figure and buildable snowman figure.
- Includes 11 LEGO® City minifigures: 3 ski patrol members, a ski shop clerk, helicopter pilot, skier, snowboarder, 2 kids, hot drinks stand clerk and a customer, plus dog and buildable snowman figures.
- This fun-filled construction toy set features a 2-level rescue base with communication antennas on the roof, ski shop with big screen TV and snowboard and ski rack, hot drink and cupcake stand and an awesome snow park with a light pole, half-pipe with stair access and a separate grind rail.
- In addition, this building set for kids includes a rescue 4x4 toy truck with movable snowplow and roof rack, snowmobile with attached trailer, plus a helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and a camera.
- Accessory elements include 4 pairs of skis, 3 pairs of ski poles, 4 snowboards, 4 mugs, 2 cupcakes, a syringe element, hand cast, 2 ice picks, pair of binoculars, 2 walkie-talkies, 2 shovels, toolbox/first aid box, wrench, axe, circular saw, broom, snow shoes, helmet with ski goggles, warm hat and a stretcher, plus a brick separator and a buildable sign.
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to hover over the snow park and pretend to film the snowboarders.
- Load up an injured skier on the snowmobile’s stretcher and bring them back to the rescue base for help.
- Use the 4x4 truck's snowplow to clear the way so the snowmobile can make it back to base!
- This cool toy for kids makes a great independent play gift!
- Helicopter with camera measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Snowmobile with trailer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- 4x4 truck with snowplow measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Hot drinks and cupcake stand measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Snow park with half-pipe measures over 4” (12cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Rescue base measures over 7” (20cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Ski shop with big screen measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Grind rail measures over 4” (11cm) wide.
- January 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0awesome lego setMarkM82 |I would recommend this to a friend!This has got to be the best lego set I have ever put together. I have to tell you that it will take you some time to put it together because it's a little challenging, but it is well worth it. The first thing I noticed about this lego set is how many pieces are in it. This set comes with 806 pieces. This includes 11 lego people, a ski shop, helicopter, truck, snowmobile, rescue base, drink stand and a half pipe that also has a grind rail. This set really does include everything you need to make an awesome ski resort. The instructions to make each of these parts of the set were very easy to follow. They really did make it step by step so that you won't get confused. This really helped because my kiddo helped build it with me and the instructions made it very easy for him to build everything. Another thing I love about this set is that the legos are really durable. They also go together kind of tight and don't really fall apart easily. This is great if you have kids playing with the legos! The quality is just awesome as well. All in all, this is an amazing lego set. It is by far my favorite that I have owned. I love that it challenges you a bit with building it and that it's fun for all ages. I highly recommend it to everyone. You will not regret adding this to your lego collection. Pros: Quality, Durability, Easy instructions Cons: NonePlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ski Resort
- January 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ski Resort LegosJess2274 |I would recommend this to a friend!Legos are always fun but even better when you can come together and build as a family. The Legos are separated in bags with books for each bag to build each section. We had so much fun coming together and making a beautiful Lego land for our kids to ay with and together. Very easy to put together and even after we were able to be creative and build with out the books.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ski Resort
- January 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun "big kid" set for younger buildersI would recommend this to a friend!My 8 year old had such a great time building the Ski Resort after Christmas. It is rated for 6+ and my 8 year old was actually able to build the ski resort with very minimal help and corrections from me or my husband. Usually he needs some guidance and fixing when he builds on his own but this set was simple enough for him to do on his own even though it is a very large set. He loved playing with the snow plow and rescuing lego people with the ski mobile and taking them to the ski patrol. My son was so proud of himself for being able to complete a set on his own. I very much recommend it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ski Resort
- November 20th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Can't Guard Ski LiftPurchased for: SelfI purchased this to add to my vast collection of LEGO City sets. However, from the beginning, I was extremely disappointed that there was no ski lift in the set. Despite my gut feeling, I felt the need to buy this LEGO resort. Once I started building it, the hype I built up, pun intended, disappointed. It was a short and simple build for the price and age range it was advertised as. The lack of a ski lift completely ruined the set. I recommend anyone who is thinking about purchasing this for Christmas to find something else instead.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 hrs 13 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Ski Resort