- Angry Birds™
- Piggy Plane Attack
Piggy Plane Attack
Pilot Pig has taken off from Bird Island with 4 eggs in his plane and is making his escape. Shoot Red into the sky using the catapult and on to the Piggy Plane. Battle with the piggy and take control of the plane, and land it safely without damaging the eggs! Includes 2 figures.
- Includes 2 figures: Red and Pilot Pig.
- Piggy Plane features a spinning propeller, landing wheels, cockpit, joystick and 2 flick missiles.
- Accessory elements include a catapult, 4 eggs and 2 balloons.
- Use the catapult to launch Red at the Piggy Plane and bring it down to the ground to save the eggs!
- Create fun scenes with an action twist from The Angry BirdsTM Movie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 6-12.
- Piggy Plane measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Catapult measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- April 30th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun for actual play as well as display useI would recommend this to a friend!Fun to build and see how pigs would have used unique parts to create a plane. Not much destruction as other Angry Birds sets but look great suspended by monofilament line over Trains layout. Tail vertical stabilizers can be bumped off during play is why I reduced playability rating.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Piggy Plane Attack
- December 22nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Piggy Plane AttackI would recommend this to a friend!This set is very fun. The minifigures are great, and look very awesome. The set itself is detailed and nice. The plane is actually very fun to build, and only took me about 30 minutes. It has a lot of playability. The catapult works great as well. I recommend it to fans of a LEGO and Angry Birds.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Piggy Plane Attack