This LEGO® NINJAGO® Jay’s Cyber Dragon (71711) buildable toy with 5 minifigures will be adored by fans of ninja mechs, who can use it to create their own action-packed fantasy stories from Prime Empire. This stunning LEGO dragon is highly posable and fires missiles from its spring-loaded shooters. The best dragon toys With 5 buildable figures of NINJAGO® Digi Jay, Digi Nya, Unagami, Richie and Hausner, ninja fans can dive in the video game world of Prime Empire and play out battles for the yellow Key-Tana. The two ninjas can ride in the cockpit of the awesome Dragon Mech, which will grip youngsters’ imaginations as they play solo or with friends. The perfect construction toys LEGO® NINJAGO® building toys for kids allow them to enter a world of adventure where they can team up with their ninja heroes to take on the forces of evil. NINJAGO fans will be enthralled as they role-play with these stunning ninja action toys, which include ninja cars, dragon models, temples, buildable figures and more.
- Stunningly designed LEGO® NINJAGO® Dragon toy for kids and 5 minifigures to stage thrilling action from Prime Empire. The perfect gift for dedicated fans of NINJAGO or kids with adventurous and creative minds.
- This building set includes a Cyber Dragon and 5 minifigures: NINJAGO® Digi Jay, Digi Nya, Unagami, Hausner and Richie. The Dragon Mech and buildable figures can be used to stage thrilling scenes from the TV series.
- This brilliantly detailed tech dragon has a posable head and limbsand can fire missiles from its spring-loaded shooters. The buildable figures all have health boards, and an exciting array of new armor and weapons from Prime Empire.
- This 518-piece LEGO® dragon and ninja action figures toy set is a fun and challenging build for boys and girls aged 8+ and makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or LEGO gift for any occasion. NINJAGO® fans will be thrilled.
- New for January 2020, this Tech Dragon is the ideal size to play with at home or take out forfun on the go. The posable dragon measures over 4” (12cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 12” (33 cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this tech dragon – it is ready to go into battle in both Prime Empire and NINJAGO® city as soon as it is built, so you never need a timeout.
- This is the perfect LEGO® gift for a young builder. The bricks and buildable figures come with easy-to-follow instructions to quickly have your dragon toy ready for action.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building toys for kids allow them to freely express themselves and dive into an exciting world of adventure where they can team up with their favorite ninja heroes for endless adventures against evil forces.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this dragon model construction toy have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.You know you are in safe hands when you choose a LEGO toy for your kids.
90% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool set, one of my favorites!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWith this being from Season 12/Prime Empire makes it already good! (Season 12 is my favorite season) but the build is next level! It looks like something you would actually see in a video game! Me and my brother are both LEGO fans and have been collecting sets for years, and this is at the front of a table I have set up for my favorite sets, because this set is great! If you've got someone you know who likes video games, or video game looking things, then I would definitely recommend this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay's Cyber Dragon
- May 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for a fan of ninjagoAneesah |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my son and he loves it after building it he's played with it for hours and looks like he is having fun with the set. If your child is a fan of Ninjago you should buy this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay's Cyber Dragon
- January 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Remember, you can only call on the Dragon once!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJay’s Cyber Dragon has to be one of the most impressive sets I have ever had the privilege of owning. This set encompasses five minifigures: Digi Jay, the exclusive Digi Nya, Emperor Unagami, Whack Rats Richie and Hausner, each with their own hoverboard, a Key-tana with a stand and, of course, the Cyber Dragon. The minifigures are for the most part pretty common, but Digi Nya is, as I previously stated, exclusive, so if that is not an incentive to get this set, I wonder what would be. The Key-tana is the second Key-tana the ninja needed to earn (the green one) in the Ninjago TV show which surprised me, since the closest Key-tana to the dragon in the show was the pink one, not that I’m complaining. As for the build, it was quite enjoyable and relaxing. The dragon has two bolt-shooters in its chest, which can be released by pushing down the button on its back. One thing I noticed about the Cyber Dragon was how extremely posable it is. The dragon has joints in its legs, tail, neck, and even its trunk, making it great for play. It also has rare turquoise-blue colored bricks all along its back, if it is bricks one is interested in. All in all, Jay’s Cyber Dragon is a great set with so much play potential, it would be a wonder if it doesn’t sell out soon, so get one while they are still available.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay's Cyber Dragon
- August 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A good dragon to add to the collectionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my 12 year old son and we built it together. It's a sturdy, good-sized cyborg dragon. We especially liked the articulation and the integration of the shooting thing which works really well. We think the colour-scheme is excellent too, overall the dragon looks very good. It comes with some really nice minifigures and my son really likes the hoverboards and accessories.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay's Cyber Dragon
Shop more like this: