LEGO® DUPLO® Town Happy Childhood Moments (10943) introduces preschoolers to 2 exciting events – Chinese New Year celebrations and the first day at kindergarten. With 2 alternative building designs, this educational toy provides toddlers with endless playful learning opportunities.
Play that prepares children and reassures parents
Parents and children can share precious developmental moments as they explore the set's 2 alternative arrangements. Kids play out Chinese New Year family traditions – including exchanging their red envelopes and eating dumplings – and practice and prepare for the daily routines of kindergarten. As they role-play these real-life events, kids acquire essential knowledge, build fine motor abilities, improve social skills and develop emotional intelligence – which will benefit them when they experience these events in real life.
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO playsets put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers' hands.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Town Happy Childhood Moments (10943) is a premium, 2-in-1 playset which teaches preschoolers about 2 big family events: Chinese New Year celebrations and the first day at kindergarten.
- The playset is packed with high-quality features, including opening doors and windows, textiles for the beds, opening drawers, a dim sum table to rotate and a slide for figures to ride down.
- As kids role-play Chinese New Year family traditions and the daily routines of kindergarten, they develop skills that will benefit them when they experience the events in real life.
- For ages 2 and up. A stand-out, feature-packed gift that lets preschoolers play out and learn about the fun details of the big occasions in their life.
- The Chinese New Year playset measures over 11 in. (28 cm) high, 17 in. (44 cm) wide and 17 in. (44 cm) deep; and the kindergarten over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 17 in. (44 cm) wide and 15 in. (40 cm) deep.
- There's so much for kids to learn as they play: numbers, letters, time, daily habits, food preparation, bedtime routines, potty training… as well as the importance of family and friends.
- Parents and grandparents will enjoy this playset almost as much as the children, as they enact family reunions, role-play cherished traditions and soothe any anxiety about starting kindergarten.
- Introduce preschoolers to familiar scenarios, fun characters and playful learning with LEGO® DUPLO® Town playsets. These toys are expertly designed to develop young minds through open-ended play.
- LEGO® DUPLO® components meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil stringent child safety standards.
- February 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth buyingJocelynC | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 3-year daughter love it, and play it everyday. Some pieces are from 10840 big fair to combine with. Worth buying.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Happy Childhood Moments
- January 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love Chinese LegosTsubomi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m so glad that Lego finally released a Chinese themed duplo set. As a first generation Chinese American, I’ve been buying the Chinese themed legos these past few years because I want my child to have more exposure to Chinese culture. It would be great if Lego creates more duplo and legos for other cultures in the world too so that we can use them to help broaden our knowledge of the different people in this world.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Happy Childhood Moments
- February 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful set, great playabilityobiwanda | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I love that LEGO is embracing and making sets reflecting different families and cultures. My 3-year-old and 6-year-old were so excited when this set arrived. The box is huge and this is a substantial Duplo set. My kids put it together following the instruction book without needing my help, and have played with it for hours. The set has great details that kept my kids engaged - not only was it fun for them to build, but the playability is fantastic. There are little plates of food, a dining area, kitchen, living room, a kid’s bedroom, full bathroom, and Duplo figures of a multi-generational family that my kids love to pretend play with. This is a great set and I highly recommend it for the preschool/ early elementary school age group.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Happy Childhood Moments