Kids can experience fun ghost-catching adventures combining an augmented reality play experience with this LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70420 Graveyard Mystery playset. This awesome app toy combines a buildable LEGO model with augmented reality for kids to deliver a fully interactive play experience. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find, games to play and ghosts to collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set gives kids a whole new way to play and interact with building bricks! Packed with cool graveyard details, this toy construction set features a dog figure, gardener figure, girl and boy minifigures, a twistable statue, grave that opens and a haunted tree with posable arms for lots of fun ghost-hunting adventures.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at the Graveyard Mystery playset to make this building set for kids come alive and reveal the Hidden Side. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This augmented reality toy includes 4 minifigures: heroes Jack Davids and Parker L. Jackson, a skeleton figure and Mr. Branson, plus Davids's ghost dog figure, Spencer, to pretend play the ghost-catching play in this graveyard toy and in the AR app.
- This Graveyard Mystery unique toy features a tombstone statue that twists, grave that open and a haunted toy tree with posable arms.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses, like Mamali, to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- Graveyard measures over 5” (14cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 19 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hidden side graveyardJennasinead | 25-34Purchased for: SonBought this set for my son on Our trip to Legoland He was so excited to get home to build to it, only to start building it and found there where no stickers in the box and a few pieces missing. He was very disappointed.Would have returned only it was got in legoland. Emailed Lego about this issue but they never even got back to me. Very disappointed. He has been asking to get more of the hidden side from Santa but I’m very reluctant as I don’t want pieces missing from a toy from Santa!!28 October 2019Marine, Customer ServiceHello there, We hope you enjoyed your trip! We're glad that your reached out, missing parts are really rare in a set. Please keep an eye on your spam folder to see if our email is in there and don't hesitate to call or chat with us if you'd like on LEGO.build/Service. You can always request the parts and the stickers via LEGO.build/BricksPieces. Happy ghosts hunting!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysWas this helpful?35Graveyard Mystery
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0NewBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My interest in the new Hidden Side theme is based on it's similarity to the old Monster Hunters theme. This particular set was the first I went with because I was drawn to the price-point and the graveyard design. There are a lot of fun playable elements built in and plenty of small details (like the inside of the gravedigger's shack) that add character to the set. The other reviews I have read mention issues with the app support only on newer phones. While I am sure the app adds something to the playability of the set, I really got it just for the design and pieces. While this new theme is obviously directed at children, I am enjoying the pieces and new characters. For anyone looking to add a graveyard to your own city, medieval town, or whatever, this set gives you everything you need!
Response from LEGO SHOP20 August 2019Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceHidden Side or not, it's always good to hear that our adult fans enjoy the sets as well. Thank you for your review, we wish you happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Graveyard Mystery
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set for HalloweenPyrites1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs somebody who enjoys the season around Halloween, this set appealed to me. The features and details of the set are perfect for the spooky ghost hunting theme. There were very few stickers (a big plus). The most difficult part of assembling the set was the tree, and that was not very hard. In addition, the AR app was fun to interact with the set. I'm "on the fence" about buying other Hidden Side theme sets at this time, but I am very pleased with graveyard set purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Graveyard Mystery
- in 4 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great but.......Wooster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been looking forward to the Hidden Side sets since they were announced. I eagerly bought this set and set about building. After building I decided to download the app and see what it does. This is the problem. You need a fairly new phone that runs the ARCore software, mine doesn't at the moment. How many parents buy their kids the latest phone? I am disappointed I can't use the app as I feel I am missing out on what would make a good set an excellent one. It has also put me off buying any more Hidden Sides at the moment. The new hair/hat/hood pieces are good, hope to see more of them but the ghost dog is super cool!
Response from LEGO SHOP7 August 2019Matt, Customer ServiceThanks for your feedback! It's great that you're enjoying the set, though I'm sorry you're not able to enjoy all the cool features the Hidden Side app has to offer. The sets are still fun to build and play with even without AR, though! Since the app's augmented reality features are newer technology, it will require a newer device with ARCore to snag those ghosts. We're always working to test new devices, so keep an eye out on LEGO.build/DeviceCheck.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Graveyard Mystery