Looking for a gift for a kid who loves dog toys? The LEGO® Friends Doggy Day Care (41691) set is a fantastic choice. It comes packed with details and 2 LEGO Friends mini-dolls to help animal-mad kids get lost in hours of creative story-making play.
Grow vivid imaginations
There are loads of ways for kids to imagine having fun with the dogs in their care. They can help LEGO Friends Emma give the dogs a scrub in the pool, take them for exercise in the garden and teach them how to run through an agility tunnel. It’s packed with cute accessories kids will fall in love with – there’s a neat grooming set and even a little doggy poop to clear up!
Open up a world of creative play
Heartlake City playsets come with relatable characters and real-world details to help little builders explore their passions with new-found friends by their side.
- Give kids who love baby animal toys hours of creative fun with the LEGO® Friends Doggy Day Care (41691) animal playset, where they can pretend to look after puppies while the dogs’ owners are at work.
- Includes LEGO® Friends Emma and Roxy mini-dolls, a dog figure and a new-for-January-2021 puppy figure. Also comes with a grooming area, cash register, separate bathing pool and agility tunnel.
- This gift for kids is brimming with scenarios for creative play. They can imagine grooming the dogs, playing with them in the garden, scrubbing them in the pool or selling dog snacks to customers.
- Delight a dog-mad kid with this animal toy. It makes the ideal birthday or Christmas gift or impromptu present for kids aged 6+. Little building experience is needed to construct this toy playset.
- This doggy-topped set looks great on display. It measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 6 in. (17 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep, so it won't take up much room and can be kept out ready for anytime play.
- This great-value puppy toy for kids comes packed with cute accessories, such as a ball, bone, stick, cookie, box of food, shampoo and a brush – and even a poop! – to get imaginations firing.
- Introduce little builders to Heartlake City, where they can explore their passions in the company of great friends.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that waysince 1958.
- LEGO® Friends sets are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Adorable & Fun!koolada |I would recommend this to a friend!We are huge Lego fans and absolutely love dogs so we were so excited to put this Lego Friends Doggy Day Care together. I actually built this with my niece and we both had so much fun and it was so easy since the instructions are super easy to follow. It probably only took us about 30 minutes to put it together and that includes one of our dogs running through and messing it up. This set comes with two Lego Friends characters and two different dogs so it is a fun set to build and play with after. My favorite part is how detailed everything in this set is especially the dog poo pieces which are so cute and funny. Plus the dog head on the top of the building is so adorable! Definitely a must have set for animal loving Lego fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Doggy Day Care
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Entertainment!I would recommend this to a friend!I receive a free product of Lego Friends Doggy Care from tryitsampling and my seven year old had a blast building it. The instructions were right on. Very easy to follow. She probably spend like an hour building it all by herself. The end result probably measure like 7"*5"*5" plus an extra pool and dog house.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Doggy Day Care
- April 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0CuteOppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughterthis set is very cute. My daughter has been play with it for months. I definitely recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Doggy Day Care
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for all agesdlb82 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Doggy Day care building set is easy enough for a 10 year old to put together and still have fun with as it is a little work for a 6 year old that can still advantage from it. The directions are easily followed and it took less than 15 minutes from start to finish for my children to start playing with it complete. The pieces can be too small for younger children as this is not a big block duplo set. The characters and their pets are very cute and the accessories are a nice addition to this set. You can easily add other pieces from other sets or integrate this set into another.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Doggy Day Care