Desert Pokey Expansion SetLEGO® Super Mario™
LEGO® DOTS Mini Frame with purchases over 260 kr..*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Fans can add an extra, fun challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course with this hammer-swinging Desert Pokey Expansion Set (71363). A great gift for kids, it features a buildable desert scene, hammer turntable for LEGO® Mario™ to knock down his cactus-like enemy Pokey section by section, plus a Monty Mole figure to defeat and collect virtual coins. (Note: LEGO Mario figure is not included; find it in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course 71360.)
A free LEGO Super Mario app is available for this unique toy. It has cool, zoom and rotate viewing tools to help build the module, suggests other creative ways to build and play, and offers a safe platform to share creations with friends.
Real-world LEGO Mario action!
Great for group competitions or solo play, collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs allow fans to customize their own levels for unlimited creative fun.
- Kids can add an exciting, hammer-swinging challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this fun-packed Desert Pokey Expansion Set (71363).
- This set features a hammer turntable that LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) uses to knock down a buildable Pokey cactus-like figure, section by section, plus a Monty Mole figure to defeat to earn more rewards.
- Music plays when LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) is placed on the hammer turntable and each of the 3 action bricks in this kids’ building set cause LEGO Mario to react in different ways when he jumps on them.
- This 180-piece, creative LEGO® toy playset makes a fun birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 6+ who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course, inspiring them to build and customize their own unique levels.
- Measuring over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (12cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries are needed for this playset – combine it with the Adventures with Mario Starter Course to power up the gameplay. The set comes with clear instructions so kids can build independently and with confidence.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions and inspiration for creative ways to play and is a safe platform for sharing ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create unlimited challenges to enjoy solo or with friends and family.
- Builders won’t need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- This set features digital building instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love this set!Legofan78058 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfHi I love this set because of all you get in it plus it’s a way cheaper way to get monty mole in a set because the monty mole and super mushroom costs like 80$ on ebay.I also think that the desert pokey has a cool play feature and i love the music that it makes when you get to knock down the pokey. This set is worth buying in my opinion. Hope you found this helpful.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Desert Pokey Expansion Set
- October 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0good setLIMESTEEL | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit is the only way to get pokey so far. i loved building it. it was fun to combine with the starter setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 days 3 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Desert Pokey Expansion Set
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Our favorite Super Mario set!BiscuitGog1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son was really looking forward to opening it after seeing the video in the application. We have almost every Super Mario set and according to my son (3 years old) and me, we think it is the best set in the collection. It's a well deserved 5 star! As soon as we get on the platform (it has a barcode), the music starts. We move it from left to right and then backwards, allowing the hammer to hit a block of the Pokey each time. In terms of building the set, I had a little help to make the Pokey and the hammer because, in my opinion, they were the two most interesting elements for my son. The smooth vertical corridor is what allows the Pokey to stay in place and go down with every blow it receives. This is a great idea! I know that designers use different techniques for each set, but I'd like them to redo it! The build time was 45 minutes.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Desert Pokey Expansion Set
- August 7th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very fun, a bit pricey.JoeFro55 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNow, take this review with a grain of salt, because I haven't been able to get ahold of the starter set yet. So I don't have a 100% accurate play test. However I will say this set was very fun to build, and to see these classic Nintendo characters in Lego form was a joy. The gimmick of the set is very fun, especially for adding more to your level builds. Placing the hammer down onto the ground tile was oddly satisfying, as it clicked right into place. I will say 20$ is a bit steep, as the set is quite small. I feel if it had a few more enemies or ground tiles, the price would be more justified.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Desert Pokey Expansion Set