Enjoy sea life adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31088 Deep Sea Creatures set, featuring a scary shark toy with a realistic dark-blue and white color scheme, opening mouth full of pointy teeth, moving fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure. With LEGO Creator 3in1 play sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Shark and crab toys, and then rebuild them to create a posable Squid or a wide-mouthed Angler Fish for even more deep sea fun.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the shark with crab and treasure, and then rebuild to create a flexible Squid or a giant-mouthed Angler Fish.
- The Deep Sea Creatures set features a scary shark with an opening mouth, pointy teeth, posable fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure.
- Check out the Shark's cool dark-blue and white color scheme!
- Open the Shark's mouth to reveal its scary, pointy teeth.
- Help protect the cute crab and its box of treasure.
- Enjoy an additional build with this set. Building instructions for a whale – available at LEGO.com.
- Shark measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Crab measures over 1” (3cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Squid measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Angler Fish measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- March 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Did someone order the fish"?Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDeep Sea Creatures, Set 31088, 230 pieces. This set is simply amazing in so many ways that I can not write everything I love about it. So I will keep it simple and let the pictures speak for me. I took the pictures of what I was able to make with some extra pieces that I had. In the set you have instructions for 3 different builds, as well as a additional 4th that you can down load from LEGO. Shark, Crab, Whale, Squids and Deep Sea Fishes are just the start on what you can build. When I finished the set I had so many ideas for displays. This set is perfect for the beginner as well as Master Builders, its fun straight forward build that will let you imagination run wild. I feel this is a must have set for 2019.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures
- October 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Go FishingValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am terrible at breaking kits down and from looking at the box I just knew that I would want to build all 3 of the underwater creatures included in this pack so bought 3. Before opening them I presumed the additional builds would be downloadable instructions from the Lego website so went to download them. This led me to find out that there was a "secret" fourth build of the Whale. Fortunately the outlet where I purchased this kit still had one left so I snapped that up so I could build all 4. Yes, I am aware this is an ADDICTION! On opening the packs I discovered that the pack comes with separate instruction booklets for the Shark, the Squid and the Angler Fish. Because some of the moulded pieces that are a little odd you cannot build multiple creatures from one kit and, apart from the Shark, most of them leave you with lots of spares. Good for the stash that's for sure. The only oddity in the kit is the really strange looking crab. I honestly only made one of those but I did make a couple of the little red fishes because they are cute. Anyone else think the whale looks like the Sperm Whale from Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy? Just Me? Great looking builds that were a great deal of fun to create. Even better they look fab on my shelf with my other Ocean Exploration kits. Number Of Pieces: 230 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: Shark - 40 Minutes Squid - 25 Minutes Angler Fish - 30 Minutes Whale - 20 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures
- May 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Paradise for the Aquatically inclined!EightoSixo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI LOVED the shark portion of the build, because I love sharks, but the build that I found most enjoyable was the anglerfish. Some of the pieces will fluoresce under actinic/UV light, allowing builders a unique and spooky experience for a vignette display. The blurry pics are on purpose, to simulate the deep oceans. I used a single 390nm LED to light the display, and both figures are supported by the post pieces from the Street lights XTRAS pack.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures
- January 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Crab and SharkWRK2006 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is fun to build and the designers were very creative with the pieces they had to work with. The shark was accurately designed to move side to side rather than up and down. The crab had very nice pincers. I can’t wait to build the rest.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures