Make a secure deposit at the highly respected Brick Bank, featuring an array of intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the detailed interior, comprising a bank with an atrium foyer, tiled floor, arched windows, ornate chandelier, lockable vault and a transaction counter with security glass; a laundrette with printed window, tiled floor and 4 washing machines; plus 2 second-floor offices with an array of detailed furniture, fixtures and accessories. The exterior of the building features a detailed sidewalk and an elaborate façade with carving and statue décor, decorative roofline, large arched windows, central balcony, clock and an accessible roof terrace featuring a large skylight. Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective's Office. Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, cashier, Mum and child.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, teller, and a mom and child.
- The Brick Bank features a bank, secretary's office, bank manager's office, laundromat and a detailed façade and sidewalk.
- Bank features an atrium foyer with wide, arched entrance, triangular-patterned floor tiling, ornate chandelier, oxidized-copper colored skylight, transaction counter with hidden alarm buttons and security glass, and a bank vault with safe deposit boxes and a large round door.
- Laundromatfeatures a printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines.
- Secretary's office features a wall clock, desk, typewriter, cabinet with opening drawers, fireplace and an espresso machine.
- Bank manager's office features a large desk with banker's lamp and approval stamp, leather-look chair, printed portrait, statue and a cabinet.
- Accessory elements include a mug, document, camera, candy, blank white paper, chrome-golden coins, 1 chrome- golden bar and banknotes.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- Unlock the bank vault to access the safe deposit boxes.
- Visit the laundromat for a spot of laundering.
- Stack coins with the coin counting machine.
- With over 2380 pieces, this model will put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include a printed prize check, printed ground-floor windows, a special printed portrait in the bank manager's office, plus rare, sand-blue and dark-green bricks, and sand-green window frames.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective's Office.
- Brick Bank measures over 10” (26cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 10” (25cm) deep.
- February 22nd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0There is more possible then you thinkI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO has lost some points because of the poor rearside of the building. There are a number of possibillities to have windows in the rear corner of the building. The various number of arches and special bricks compensate enough and overall the building gave me a good feeling, altough it could have been higher. In the enclosed fotos I will show you some idees to alter the original. It is not my intention to do bether than LEGO but it is my goal to give you idees what you can do with it. I sincerely hope LEGO will make a higher set like the "town hall" the next time and I hope they will unify the prices in Europe. (the differrence with Germany is to much) Felix in Oberhausen knows the consequences of that fact. You have to excuse me for my way of writing englisch. (It is not my native language)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Brick Bank
- July 12th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is soooo greatI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFantastic set with a lot of nice bricks. When starting to build it was really hard to stop. So many cute solutions and colors was nice combined together. Even the roof was cool. A must for every creator builder. Had some fun taking photos when building this setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank
- March 8th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set with lots of DETAILS!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome set with a ton of very small details that make a Huge difference. The build time was reasonable with only about 6 hours total. The only critique I have for this set, is that there are no open studs in the Bank Lobby for mini-figures to stand. Everything is smooth tiles. Over all this set makes a great addition to any Lego City. Looking forward to adding more buildings like this one to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Brick Bank
- January 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Impressiveuca8554 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don’t want to spoil the surprises…there are quite a few…for those who haven’t built this yet. What I will say is…if you are at all on the fence about buying this set, you should do it. I’ve only built one other Modular Building…the Parisian Restaurant…and I think this one has more playability and more value for the money. That’s not to say Parisian Restaurant is bad…in fact, it was my favorite set up until I built this one. I just think Brick Bank tops Parisian Restaurant in a few minor ways. If you haven’t already read through other reviews and you want to remain “spoiler free”, I suggest you stop reading here. ***Spoilers Below*** I just finished building this set and I haven’t yet decided what part of this build is my favorite, but something tells me it will end up being the chandelier. What a nice touch! Other than that, I love the working vault door with stacks of cash inside…the partial spiral staircase leading up to the banker’s office…the alarm buttons hidden behind the teller desk…the one laundry machine which drops money to the bank safe…the alternating green and clear 1x1 plates which create a stained-glass effect…the mini figure pants and washer machine on the front of the laundry shop…the secret entrance to the vault from the chimney…and on and on and on. This set really has it all! My only complaint…if I had to have one…is with the new “Home Plate” looking tile pieces. I get the idea here, but the pieces don’t line up exactly and it ends up exposing a portion…a small one, but still…of the sand-colored base plate. In the end, I love this set. I’ve worked for a bank for the past 15 years…never as a teller or even in a branch…but I’ve spent enough time in them to know that this set hits the mark. One of my earliest memories is going to one of the local banks downtown here and seeing a clock which looks almost exactly like the one in the set. Our clock is set on a pole but I think the one in the set actually works better. Well done, LEGO. And thank you for another great Creator set. I look forward to building more of these Modulars in the future. January 1st, 2017 can’t get here fast enough!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 4 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank